NEWS RELEASE Datalogic Scanning Announces New QuickScan L Affordable Handheld Laser Scanners
QuickScan L Bar Code Scanners are Designed to be Ergonomic and Durable
Eugene, Oregon, April 22, 2008 – Datalogic Scanning Inc. is pleased to announce the release of the QuickScan® L bar code scanner (buy here from Legacy Technology Services), which offers laser scanning technology at an affordable price.
Best in Class Specifications
“The QuickScan L reader has the best specifications in the entry level class of bar codes scanners,” said Dave Sullivan, Senior Vice President of Worldwide Sales and Marketing for Datalogic Scanning. “The QuickScan L reader is a simple laser scanner designed to meet the majority of the scanning needs at an affordable price and low total cost of ownership.”
Affordable Full-Featured Laser Scanner
The QuickScan L scanner is the perfect solution for general purpose users who prefer laser scanning technology and need to read bar codes at instinctive distances. This scanner provides several benefits to users, including:
- Lightweight, small, gun-shaped ergonomic form-factor for user comfort
- “Plug & Play” kits for ease of purchase, selling and installation
- User-replaceable window saves downtime and reduces total cost of ownership
- Snappy scanning performance that gets the job done in no time
- Reading of a wide range of 1D codes as well as GS1 DataBar™ codes (formerly RSS)
- Multiple popular interfaces in one unit to fit your application
- IP42 rating for sealing against liquids and dust to protect your investment
About Datalogic Scanning, Inc.
Datalogic Scanning, Inc. is the recognized #1 worldwide leader in high-performance fixed position retail point-of-sale scanners and the #1 provider of handheld scanners in EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa), with the most complete line of general purpose and ruggedized handheld scanners available today. Headquartered in Eugene, Oregon, Datalogic Scanning, a division of the Datalogic Group, serves multiple industries throughout the retail supply chain and distribution channel as well as manufacturing, government, healthcare, banking and finance sectors with a presence in over 120 countries.