New 3G WAN MC65 enterprise mobile computer maximizes field productivity while helping to streamline and error-proof processes
SCHAUMBURG, Ill., Sept. 21, 2010 -- The Motorola Solutions business of Motorola, Inc. (NYSE: MOT) today announced the MC65 (buy here from Legacy Technology Services) - one of the industry's toughest, most flexible enterprise mobile computers. Motorola's newest and most rugged enterprise mobile computer empowers enterprise task workers in tough, scan-intensive environments to get their jobs done right - at the point of activity - with instant access to business-critical applications and information.
- The MC65 redefines productivity for mobile workers who need a rugged device and have multiple tasks to achieve in a limited timeframe. With best-in-class application performance coupled with ubiquitous mobile broadband connectivity, the MC65 provides users with the tools needed to access and capture information on site, quickly and easily.
- As the newest addition to Motorola's mobile computing portfolio, the MC65 provides true worldwide communications via MAX FlexWAN – software-configurable, dual 3.5G WAN for both GSM HSPA and CDMA EVDO RevA network support.
- Leveraging the innovative features and functionality recently introduced in the ground-breaking ES400, the MC65 can initially be deployed and later re-deployed on virtually any network, anywhere in the world, making purchasing and device management easy – and maximizing return on investment.
- The MC65 includes the unique Motorola Enterprise User Interface (MEUI), which provides users with a customizable business-class interface to access everything they need to do their jobs – business applications, data capture, conference-call functions, email and text messages.
- Motorola's most rugged enterprise mobile computer combines a sleek form factor with advanced performance to enable task workers in rigorous work environments, such as field service, field sales, DSD route accounting, transportation/distribution and government and public safety to collect data and access business-critical applications and back-end systems on the spot - ultimately streamlining processes and increasing competitive advantage.
Girish Rishi, vice president and general manager of mobile computing, Motorola Solutions:
"Motorola's new MC65 delivers true business value to mobile task workers - with on-the-spot access to the information they need most. Leveraging the field-proven, rugged form factor of the category-leading MC55 series and including features such as dual 3.5G WAN, integrated GPS and superior advanced data-capture capabilities, the MC65 helps enterprise task workers such as equipment inspectors, repair technicians and couriers make the most out of every minute in the field."