EDISON, NJ--(Marketwired - Feb 18, 2015) - Expanding the field for mobile point of sale solutions, Star Micronics introduced its DK-AirCash accessory for enabling secure cash payments in mPOS. Traditionally, cash drawers are controlled manually (key operated) or by a wired connection to a PC or through a wired connection to a printer. The DK-AirCash enables the control of the cash drawer either directly through an Ethernet, Bluetooth, MFi certified Bluetooth, and now with WiFi connection. Star's DK-AirCash makes "wireless" operation of an existing hard-wired cash drawer possible.
With WiFi interface, Star's DK-AirCash SAC10EW-24 US model is compatible with all devices running on Android, iOS, and Windows platforms. The new WiFi DK-AirCash will provide merchants the ability to use their cash drawer on a network without the hassle of running a cable to the cash drawer. This latest release of the DK-AirCash series will be another step forward in our cost effective way to upgrade your cash drawer's compatibility for mPOS.
- Wireless Ethernet IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Enables secure control of cash drawer wirelessly
- Modular, able to be installed on existing cash drawers
- Cost effective solution to upgrade your existing cash drawer's interface to WiFi
- Supported by StarIO SDK (software development kit)
- Sleek, compact design (154mm x 75mm x 28mm) (w x d x h)
- DK-AirCash Accessory
- Power Supply
- Instruction guide
- Three-year limited warranty