Datalogic PowerScan PBT8300 Bluetooth Industrial Handheld Laser (1D) Barcode ScannerDiscontinued Replaced by: Datalogic PowerScan PBT9300 Bluetooth Handheld Laser (1D) Barcode Scanner
Datalogic PowerScan PBT8300 Industrial Handheld Laser Bar Code Scanner
(Manufacturer page here)
The PowerScan™ 8300 series of laser scanners are Datalogic Scanning’s premium line of rugged industrial handheld data collection products for linear codes. The PowerScan PBT8300 laser scanner features the standard Bluetooth® wireless technology combined with the outstanding reliability and reading performance found in PowerScan products.
Based on the Bluetooth 2.0 standard, the PowerScan PBT8300 scanner is easily configured to be compliant with Class 1 or Class 2 requirements, according to the mobility range desired, allowing for distances that exceed 90 m / 295 ft in open air. Connectivity is implemented through the receiving base station, which communicates to the host through a choice of interfaces (Serial, USB, Keyboard Wedge or Wand Emulation), or by connecting the scanner directly to any commercial or embedded Bluetooth® compliant device.
The PowerScan PBT8300 scanner mounted on a forklift with a Vehicle Mount Terminal (VMT) provides an excellent solution for warehouse applications. The PowerScan PBT8300 is available in three different models: A basic cordless model (PBT8300); an intermediate model with a display and 3-key keypad (PBT8300-D); and the advanced model (PBT8300-DK) which features a display and a full 16-key alphanumeric keyboard. The PBT8300-DK model additionally includes an embedded code-quantity application, for use in inventory, picking or receiving applications. All PowerScan PBT8300 models are available with reading optics for Standard Range (SR) or Auto Range (AR) for reading distances up to 12.5 m / 41.0 ft).
PowerScan bar code readers are the ultimate industrial handheld devices, designed and constructed to withstand the toughest environmental conditions in demanding applications, offering lasting performance and outstanding reliability combined with exceptional reading performance and accuracy.
- Bluetooth 2.0 Compliant: Class 1 or Class 2 configurable via software
- Supports Bluetooth wireless technology SPP and HID profiles
- Piconet with up to 4 scanners connected to the same base station
- Optics available in Standard Range (contact up to 1.0 m / 3.3 ft) and Auto Range (20 cm / 8 in up to 12.5 m / 41.0 ft
- Datalogic 3GL™ and loud beeper for good-read feedback
- User replaceable lithium-ion battery
- Operates over a wide range of temperatures
- Water and particulate sealing rating: IP65/IP64
- Drop resistance to 2.0 m / 6.5 ft