Elo Touch Solutions 1520 15" All-in-One TouchcomputerDiscontinued Replaced by: Direct Replacement Not Available - Contact Us For Suggested Replacement
Elo TouchSystems 1520 15" All-in-One Touchcomputer
Standard and advanced systems for point of information applications
The new Elo 1520 All-in-One Touchcomputer brings a new level of performance to graphic-intensive applications, such as patient bedside entertainment, retail digital signage, point-of-information and table-top gaming where high processing speed and advanced video graphics are needed. To meet the diverse computing needs required for these markets, the 1520 is available with the choice of two processors: the Intel Core Duo 3.0 GHz or the Intel Atom™ 1.6Ghz, both with an advanced graphics chip set and multiple external ports to support a variety of configurations.
The Elo 1520 expands the Elo TouchSystems family of reliable, multi-function touch solutions. The 1520 All-in-One Touchcomputer supports the popular Microsoft operating systems, including Windows XP and WEPOS and is also available with no operating system offering maximum flexibility. A selection of industry-leading Elo touch technologies including Acoustic Pulse Recognition (APR), IntelliTouch surface acoustic wave, and AccuTouch 5-wire resistive make the 1520 All-in-One Touchcomputer a solutions-based system preferred for the rigors of public venues such as retail display units, customer loyalty systems, point of information systems, internet access sites, digital signage as well as bedside entertainment and home control.
- "Designed for touch” from the ground-up; stable base and adjustable tilt display
- Available with Acoustic Pulse Recognition, AccuTouch 5-wire resistive and IntelliTouch surface acoustic wave touch technologies
- Touchscreen sealed from the factory
- Long-lasting product design; bright, high contrast display
- Security lock receptacle
- North American and European agency approvals
- Excellent cable management; cables hidden from view
- 3-year warranty