HID-Fargo DTC1000 Card Printer / EncoderDiscontinued Replaced by: HID-Fargo DTC1250e ID Card Printer / Encoder
HID-Fargo DTC1000 Card Printer/Encoder
Designed for small to medium businesses, the Fargo DTC1000 provides maximum efficiency in a sleek user-friendly design. This printer is virtually maintenance-free and prints full-color plastic ID and technology cards on a budget.
The Fargo DTC1000 provides an ideal card printing solution for small businesses, schools, and local governments that need a simple, reliable, and affordable means of printing and encoding photo ID cards.
You get professional quality, color ID cards and security encoding--reliably--all in one pass. Operation and supply replacement are both intuitive, making training completely unnecessary.
With a small, compact footprint, both single- and dual-sided options, a simple user-focused design, and easy integration with other HID products, you'll receive maximum value from the most trusted name in secure identity solutions.
- Dual-sided printing option provides more space for company or cardholder information and security features.
- Network your printer in seconds with optional Ethernet connectivity to access remotely and in networked card printing environments.
- The Fargo DTC1000 enables migration to contact and contactless smart cards (including HID iCLASSï¿½ technology) or simple magstripe and prox cards with optional technology card encoders.
- Erase and rewrite eco-friendly feature makes the DTC1000 ideal for temporary ID cards, such as visitor badges.
- Prints on a variety of card thicknesses for simple loyalty cards to more sophisticated access control badges right out of the box, as thin as 9 mil up to 40 mil.
- Easy, all-in-one print ribbon and card cleaning cartridge simplifies the ribbon loading process.
- Built-in Swift ID™ badging application software enables you to create ID badges in seconds without having to install any additional software.
- Edge-to-edge printing in full-color or simple black and white.
- Economical half-panel ribbons to personalize pre-printed cards with a photo and bar code.
- Its intuitive design providing instant system status through color changing buttons.
- Industry’s first inline card printing and technology card encoding with one connection using USB or optional Ethernet connectivity.
- Compact design for maximum flexibility
- Supply replacement - Easy cartridge loading
- Color-changing status buttons
- Emedded Badging application
- Rewrite capable
- USB or optional Ethernet connectivity
- Input hopper holds 100 plastic cards
- Optional Dual-side printing
- Optional magnetic stripe, 125 kHz, 13.56 MHz, and contact chip encoding