Honeywell 4800i Corded Industrial Handheld Area Imager (2D) Barcode ScannerDiscontinued Replaced by: Honeywell Granit 1910i Corded Industrial Handheld Area Imager (2D) Barcode Scanner
Honeywell 4800i Industrial 2D Imager
The 4800i Industrial 2D Imager is designed to provide unmatched data collection performance and versatility for applications that demand maximum reliability in the harshest working environments.
Powered by Adaptus™ Imaging Technology 5.0, the 4800i delivers high-performance, omni-directional linear and 2D barcode reading plus the versatility of digital image capture. With Adaptus 5.0, enterprises have the ability to capture and process more data than ever before with a single device.
Built specifi cally for scan-intensive applications requiring a ruggedized solution, the 4800i features our highest drop specifi cation and an IP54 rating to guarantee protection against the penetration of dust and liquid. However, unlike other industrial grade solutions, the 4800i features best-in-class ergonomics – ensuring maximum user comfort and productivity.
- Built for Industrial Applications: Rugged housing is specified to withstand 50 drops from 6.5 feet (2m) and certified to IP54 standards, while still being ergonomic and easy-to-use.
- High Performance and Versatile Data Collection: Adaptus Imaging Technology 5.0 provides aggressive, omni-directional reading of all linear and 2D barcodes, plus enables digital image capture.
- Advanced Illumination Technology: Enhances performance and ease of use by delivering snappier scanning and minimizing reflection from shiny items.
- Simplified Device Configuration Through Advanced Software Assets: Visual Xpress™ software enables device programming and confi guration on a host system through an easy-to-use Windows®-based graphical user interface.
- User Feedback Designed for Extreme Environments: Adjustable, extra loud “good read” beeper and dual LED indicators ensure reliable & intuitive feedback even in noisy environments.
- Ease of Connectivity: All popular interfaces are on board. Visual Express™ software enables easy integration with Unifi ed POS (UPOS) standard and Windows® Embedded for Point of Service (WEPOS) systems.