Honeywell Dolphin 7800 Android Rugged Enterprise Digital Assistant (EDA)Discontinued Replaced by: Honeywell (formerly Intermec) CN51 Wireless Handheld Mobile Computer
Honeywell Dolphin 7800 Android Enterprise Digital Assistant (EDA)
Leveraging the modern and user-friendly Google® Android™ operating system packed with Honeywell extras, Honeywell’s Dolphin™ 7800 Android™ rugged EDA offers remote device management capabilities and invaluable security features, creating an enterprise-ready solution with an extended lifecycle and support provided by Honeywell.
For demanding mobile workforce applications that require multiple tasks to be completed in a limited amount of time, the Dolphin 7800 Android™ enables multi-purpose computing, communication, and data collection at desktop-like speed, empowering workers to get the job done.
Mobile workers need compact, lightweight devices that are designed for durability and usability. With a magnesium inner chassis and engineeringgrade plastic housings, the field-proven Dolphin 7800 Android™ provides unsurpassed reliability, without the extra bulk that often accompanies industrial-grade mobile computers.
A large, high-resolution, outdoor- and off-axis-viewable screen maximizes productivity and ensures easy viewing of data in virtually any lighting condition. Multiple keypad options allow enterprises to choose the layout that best suits the needs of their mobile workforce. Adaptus™ Imaging Technology 6.0 enables fast scanning of linear and 2D bar codes in various lighting conditions, while an integrated color camera enables seamless image and video capture.
When the benefits derived from consumer operating systems are desired in a lightweight yet reliable mobile computing solution, Honeywell’s Dolphin 7800 Android™ rugged EDA delivers the functionality required to protect an enterprise, while maximizing the productivity of its workforce.
- Honeywell Enhanced Android™ Operating System:
- Provides enterprise users with superior remote management capabilities; valuable security features; a user-friendly interface; and a long lifecycle that matches that of the traditional Dolphin 7800 offering
- Lightweight and Compact Design:
- Reduces user fatigue by offering all of the functionality needed in an easy-to-carry form factor
- Superior 3.5½ Outdoor-Viewable VGA Display:
- Allows mobile workers to seamlessly interact with data in virtually any lighting condition
- Rugged and Reliable:
- Durable construction and sealing deliver reliable operation and maximize worker uptime
- Fast and Reliable Wireless Connectivity:
- Delivers full wireless coverage for applications inside and outside of the four walls, allowing real-time access to critical data
- Powerful Processor and Network Connections:
- Delivers fast business transactions, allowing workers to complete multiple tasks quickly
- Remote MasterMind™ Ready:
- Reduces total cost of ownership by providing a turnkey remote device management solution that easily manages and tracks usage of installed devices
- Service Made Simple™ Service Plans:
- Offers comprehensive, hassle-free protection on the device investment for up to three years after purchase, lowering the total cost of ownership