Honeywell Dolphin 7800 Rugged Enterprise Digital Assistant (EDA)Discontinued Replaced by: Honeywell (formerly Intermec) CN51 Wireless Handheld Mobile Computer
Honeywell Dophin 7800 - Mobile Computer
For demanding mobile workforce applications that require multiple tasks be completed in a limited amount of time, Honeywell’s Dolphin 7800 rugged enterprise digital assistant (EDA) delivers multi-purpose computing, communication, and data collection at desktop-like speed, empowering workers to get the job done, regardless of location.
Mobile workers need compact, lightweight devices that are designed for durability and usability. With a magnesium inner chassis and engineering grade plastic housings, the Dolphin 7800 provides the durability needed to withstand daily use in challenging environments, without the extra bulk that often accompanies industrial-grade mobile computers.
A large, high-resolution, outdoor- and off-axis-viewable screen maximizes productivity and ensures easy viewing of data in virtually any lighting condition. Multiple keypad options allows enterprises to choose the layout that best suits the needs of their mobile workforce. Adaptus Imaging Technology 6.0 enables fast scanning of linear and 2D bar codes in various lighting conditions, while an integrated color camera enables seamless image and video capture.
The Dolphin 7800 also incorporates the latest in wireless technology, including a software-definable radio option that allows on-the-fly switching between GSM and CDMA networks, leading to continuous data coverage and lower device provisioning and deployment costs. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi provides access to critical data using the new, lightning fast 802.11n standard, as well as legacy a/b/g protocols.
When an oversized industrial-grade mobile computer provides more than what is needed, Honeywell’s Dolphin 7800 rugged EDA provides a reliable, affordably-priced alternative that offers versatile data collection and real-time communication for mobile workers in a compact and lightweight design.
Lightweight and Compact Design
- Reduces user fatigue by offering all of the functionality needed in an easy-to-carry form factor
Rugged and Reliable
- Durable construction and sealing deliver reliable operation and maximize worker uptime
Superior 3.5" Outdoor-Viewable VGA Display
- Allows mobile workers to seamlessly interact with data in virtually any lighting condition
Fast and Reliable Wireless Connectivity
- Delivers full wireless coverage for applications inside and outside of the four walls, allowing real-time access to critical data
Powerful Processor and Network Connections
- Delivers fast business transactions, allowing workers to complete multiple tasks quickly
Remote MasterMind Ready
- Reduces total cost of ownership by providing a turnkey remote device management solution that easily manages and tracks usage of installed devices
Service Made Simple Service Plans
- Offers comprehensive, hassle-free protection on the device investment for up to three years after purchase, lowering the total cost of ownership