Honeywell Dolphin 7800hc Enterprise Digital Assistant (EDA) for Healthcare EnvironmentsDiscontinued Replaced by: Honeywell (formerly Intermec) CN51 Wireless Handheld Mobile Computer
Honeywell Dolphin 7800hc Enterprise Digital Assistant (EDA)
For demanding healthcare applications such as bedside point-of-care, specimen collection and inventory management, Honeywell’s Dolphin® 7800hc rugged enterprise digital assistant (EDA) delivers multi-purpose computing, communication, and data collection at desktop-like speed, driving increased productivity and patient safety.
Healthcare professionals need compact, lightweight devices that are designed for durability and usability. The easy-to-use Dolphin 7800hc enables single-handed operation, allowing healthcare professionals to multi-task seamlessly. Additionally, its compact design fits easily in most pockets without weighing down users. Excellent at resisting the harmful effects of harsh cleaning agents used commonly in healthcare environments, the Dolphin 7800hc is equipped with disinfectant-ready housings that deliver long-term reliability and lower repair costs when compared to devices made from traditional materials.
A large, high resolution screen maximizes productivity and ensures easy viewing of critical patient data. Adaptus® Imaging Technology 6.0 enables omnidirectional, point-and-shoot scanning of linear and 2D bar codes, while an optionally integrated color camera enables seamless image and video capture.
When an oversized industrial-grade mobile computer provides more than what is needed, Honeywell’s purpose-built Dolphin 7800hc rugged EDA provides a reliable, affordably-priced alternative that offers versatile data collection and real-time communication for healthcare professionals in a compact and lightweight design.
- Disinfectant-Ready Housings: Optimal for environments where the device must be cleaned frequently with harsh chemicals, and device reliability and longevity are important
- Lightweight and Compact Design: Reduces user fatigue by offering all of the functionality needed in an easy-to-carry form factor
- Rugged and Reliable: Durable construction and sealing deliver reliable operation and maximize worker uptime
- Full-Shift Power Management: Powers scan intensive, real-time wireless applications continuously for a full shift, enhancing productivity
- Versatile, High Performance Data Collection: Adaptus® Imaging Technology 6.0 quickly and easily reads linear and 2D bar codes while an optional color camera enables seamless image and video capture
- Remote MasterMind® Ready: Reduces total cost of ownership by providing a turnkey remote device management solution that easily manages and tracks usage of installed devices
- Service Made Simple™ Service Plans: Offers comprehensive, hassle-free protection on the device investment for up to three years after purchase, lowering the total cost of ownership