Honeywell (formerly Datamax-O'Neil) LP3 3” Direct Thermal Portable Barcode Label PrinterDiscontinued Replaced by: Direct Replacement Not Available - Contact Us For Suggested Replacement
Datamax-O'Neil LP3 Vehicle Label Printer
Datamax-O'Neil P3 is a 3” direct thermal portable label printer that delivers great paper capacity, long battery life and a range of wireless connectivity options for the retail and manufacturing marketplace. And of course, the reliability Datamax-O’Neil is known for around the globe.
The retail floor is no place for downtime. Constantly reloading supplies or getting a flashing low battery light in the middle of a markdown is simply unacceptable. The Datamax-O’Neil LP3 offers almost twice the media capacity and twice the power capacity when compared to other printers on the market. And with its fast and easy side-loading design, this means fewer interruptions and increased productivity on the floor.
The Datamax-O’Neil LP3 prints 1” to 3” labels and can accommodate a wide variety of labels and paper including the heavy stock necessary for hang tags and specialty label needs.
- Greater Media Capacity – almost twice the capacity of any printer in its class
- Longer Battery Life with two standard 7.2V Lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
- Ergonomic Design – allows the storefront workers to carry the printer or fit it easily in a shopping cart
- Quick and Easy Media Loading – simply slide the roll into the printer, pop on the end-cap, and you’re ready to go
- Complete line of certified supplies ensures optimum, trouble-free performance, and guarantees the highest quality output and image stability