Honeywell (formerly HHP / Hand Held Products) Dolphin 7850 Wireless Pistol-Grip Mobile ComputerDiscontinued Replaced by: Honeywell Dolphin 6500 Wireless Handheld Mobile Computer
Honeywell Dolphin 7850 Pistol-Grip Style Mobile Computer
The Dolphin 7850 device is a compact, pistol-grip style mobile computer purpose-built for scan-intensive in-premise applications. Combining user-focused ergonomics with industrial-grade construction and advanced technologies, the 7850 is designed to increase the productivity of your employees and maximize your return on investment.
Featuring a full-sized angled display for easy data viewing, and a comfortable, well-balanced handle design, the 7850 enhances user productivity while reducing user fatigue and wrist strain. High-speed 802.11b/g wireless connectivity and Shift-PLUS™ power management gives users continuous access to mission-critical data throughout the workplace without interruption, eliminating costly downtime due to data disconnects or replacing batteries.
The 7850 supports a wide range of imaging and scanning solutions to address specific customer data collection requirements. Easy to use Adaptus Imaging Technology 5.0 delivers high performance 1D and 2D barcode scanning while enabling automated device configuration and update capabilities. Laser options are also available for long range scanning applications.
A robust suite of integrated software tools provides resources for application development and integration, device deployment, and configuration management. Class-leading terminal emulation and remote device management solutions are available to ease integration of the 7850 into your legacy systems and simplify IT administration once your devices are deployed to the field.
The only product today designed exclusively for frontline in-premise mobile data collection, the 7850 delivers the performance and value you need now and protects your investment into the future.
- Optimized for In-Premise Use: Combines an angled 3.5 inch color display and contoured pistol-grip, in a compact, lightweight and balanced device–built specifically for comfortable and efficient in-premise data collection.
- Industrial-Grade Durability: Environmentally sealed housing, internal magnesium alloy roll cage and specialized wear-resistant components ensure years of reliable use.
- Multiple Data Collection Technology Options:
- Adaptus Imaging Technology provides linear and 2D barcode reading for standard range scanning applications.
- Laser scanner options provide long range linear reading out to 30’ (9.1m).
- Powerful Software Utilities: Comprehensive integrated suite of easy to use software tools and utilities provide simplified device configuration, application development, and device management capabilities.
- Windows Mobile® 5.0: Powerful, industry standard platform, application flexibility for developers, and a familiar interface for users.
- Shift-PLUS Power Management: Powers scan-intensive, full-time RF applications continuously for 10 hours or longer, enhancing operational efficiency. Longer battery run-time requires fewer charge cycles–greatly reducing battery replacement costs.
- Real-Time Wireless Communication: Integrated 802.11b/g communications delivers real-time network access to mission critical information and supports advanced wireless security standards.