Honeywell (formerly Intermec) SR61TXR Corded Rugged Handheld Barcode ScannerDiscontinued Replaced by: Honeywell Granit 1980i Corded Industrial Handheld Area Imager (2D) Barcode Scanner
Intermec SR61TXR Tethered Extra-Range 2D Scanner
The Intermec SR61TXR is designed for inventory management, picking, shipping and receiving, cross-docking, work-in-process, and pallet tracking applications. It eliminates the need for multiple scanners and substantially reduces the total cost of ownership. With the SR61TXR, companies can effectively address their current data capture needs while ensuring built-in readiness for tomorrow's 2D bar code and image capture warehouse management requirements.
In the warehouse, forklift operators who are equipped with an Intermec vehicle- mount computer – such as the CV30 or CV60 – can rely on the SR61TXR's auto focus technology to seamlessly transition between scanning objects up close to scanning pallets located more than 15 meters (50 feet) away. In addition, forklift operators can efficiently process warehouse functions from the safety of the forklift seat saving time and money.
To save time during deployment the SR61TXR includes Intermec's EasySet™ software setup tool for quick and easy configuration and personalization of your scanner system. The SR61TXR can improve many data capture applications by quickly decoding poor quality or damaged bar codes. Its on board image capture and video function can remove the expense of separate digital image equipment often used to document and prove the condition of warehouse goods. Users can also quickly set security options, select beeper tones and volumes, specify good read and error read responses, and make many other customizations.
- Class Leading: The only industrial bar code area imager that can read bar codes up close and far away without leaving the forklift seat.
- Ruggedized: Designed to maximize up time by withstanding 26 drops to concrete or steel from 2 m (6.5 foot), hot and cold temperature extremes, constant forklift vibration and windblown dust and rain.
- Ergonomic: Omni-directional bar code reading eliminates the need for scanner orientation, improving operator productivity and efficiency.
- Powerful: A 1 megapixel imager captures images, video and high density bar code scanning in the single multipurpose device spreading your investment over multiple uses.
- Adaptable: Easily connects to vehicle mount mobile computers making forklift data capture fast and efficient.
- Fast: Features USB 2.0 full speed interface to quickly transfer bar code data or images to the host application saving operator time.
- Smart: Onboard illumination adjusts to variable lighting environments to ensure rapid bar code reading on damaged and poorly printed codes.
- Future Proofed: Easily reads linear, stacked, composite and matrix barcodes.
- lso available in other tethered configurations as the SR61T, or a wireless configuration as the SR61B.