HP Compaq LA1956x 20" LED Backlit LCD MonitorDiscontinued Replaced by: Direct Replacement Not Available - Contact Us For Suggested Replacement
HP Compaq LA1956x 19-inch LED Backlit Monitor
Get reliable power and performance in a small, ultra-slim LED display that complements desktops without sacrificing space.
Maximize productivity with a smart business monitor for the workplace with the reliable performance and fully loaded design of the HP Compaq LA1956x 19-inch LED Backlit Monitor
Absolute business performance
Keep effortless productivity flowing with a true businessclass display loaded with smart features to help you do more.
- Give your employees more room to spread out, open more applications, multitask with ease, and expand graphic-intensive projects.
- Get clear, bright detail for text and graphics with a 5:4 aspect ratio that supports a variety of legacy requirements.
- Bring work to life with the incredible picture quality, fast on/off switching times, and brilliant imagery of LED backlighting.
- Transfer data quickly with convenient, side access to an integrated dual-port USB 2.0 hub.
- Get the latest digital display technology of DisplayPort and DVI-D with HDCP support plus legacy VGA connectivity.
Improve user comfort with a completely adjustable stand. Set the monitor high or low to suit a range of user preferences, and deliver clear views from multiple angles with swivel rotation and 30° of vertical tilt. Scroll less when reading longer e-mails and web pages with 90° pivot rotation. Free up valuable desk space with standard VESA mounting compatibility.
Save energy, reduce your impact
Help lower your overall bottom line with a display packed with award-winning eco-certifications. Change your company’s environmental story and start thinking green with a responsible design and energy-efficient components that help reduce your power consumption.
Our team is here for your team
Stand secure with your investment and gain peace of mind for the future. Rely on HP’s best-in-class service and support, and relax with a standard, three-year limited warranty for parts, labor and on-site service. Get real-time chat and prompt e-mail responses from your very own team of support technicians or extend and customize your coverage through HP Care Pack Services.