HP LD4220tm LCD Interactive DisplayDiscontinued Replaced by: Direct Replacement Not Available - Contact Us For Suggested Replacement
HP LD4220tm - LCD Interactive Display
Touch The Difference
Let touch technology open your business up to more attention. Perfect for high traffic public areas where your audience can interact with your message.
A better digital signage display for professional applications, the HP LD4220tm LCD Interactive Digital Signage Display includes a factory-integrated “multi-touch” touch screen with an innovative “no-ghosting” technology that provides more accurate touch recognition. The integrated IR technology allows for a more narrow bezel so your multi-monitor display presents a more natural image when matrixed together. You’ll see and touch the difference for a more dynamic digital signage display.
A Smarter Multi-Touch Display
HP’s multi-touch displays are plug-n-play and Windows HID compliant which makes them simple to install delivering quick and easy access to information, entertainment, and other applications. For applications that rely on accuracy such as multi-touch photo manipulation, our advanced IR technology helps eliminate unpredictable results.
Create larger than life imagery with integrated scaler technology which facilitates daisy-chaining of multiple displays without requiring additional media players. Simple to use HP Network Sign Manager is included for remote or centralized control of the displays. This powerful software helps you manage your displays and the message you’re projecting saving you time and money. The embedded HP Media Sign Player provides a basic media player designed into the display; just plug your message into the display using a USB drive. The player supports any combination of image, video, and audio files in your play list.
The HP LD4220tm fits in your environment with ease. A multitude of standard connection ports and input options offer a nearly endless array of options for simplifying cabling requirements and display management. Remote command and control is accomplished either by a simple direct connect serial cable or use a LAN connection to the display to enable control of multiple displays from any player or computer on the network.1
Eye Catching Design
Let the eye catching design and advanced technology showcase your message or images for greater attention. The rounded lines and unique narrow bezel encase a full 1080p native widescreen display with high brightness and contrast that brings life to your message.2 Wide viewing angles enable clear views from any angle and landscape and portrait modes offer flexibility in your environment.
Built to Last
HP Digital Signage Displays are engineered for demanding usage for enhanced performance and reliability and are rated to operate 24/7 in traditional retail and commercial environments. The fully integrated touch display is Built with robust commercial-grade electronics and liquid crystal panels for added reliability.
- The HP LD4220tm includes a factory-integrated multi-touch screen with technology that provides accurate touch recognition. The integrated IR technology and narrow bezel presents a natural image in your multi-monitor display.
- Fully Windows HID compliant, Plug & Play for multi-touch support.
- HP monitor technology lessens the “ghost” effect for accurate touch recognition. HP’s advanced IR multi-touch technology helps reduce unpredictable results in applications that rely on accuracy such as multi-touch photo manipulation or drawing.
- Included HP Network Sign Manager Software enables “on-the-fly” command and setting changes to one or more displays from a single source – perfect for businesses with LAN-connected displays in different physical locations.
- Embedded HP Media Sign Player Technology provides a simple and straightforward media player right from the display. No external media server needed, just develop content on a USB stick and install it on your DSD and your message is out there.
- Integrated scaler technology facilitates daisy-chaining of video walls for larger than life imagery (up to 25 displays) saving you the expense of additional software and media players for matrix video wall applications.
- Multiple ports and connectors for flexibility, ease of use including HDMI or DVI for enhanced picture quality vs. analog. Industry-standard VGA can be used for daisy chaining. DisplayPort helps simplify cabling for daisy chained video walls.
- Remote command and control via two interfaces, serial or Ethernet, can control multiple displays at once. Ethernet port provides a LAN/network connection enabling remote management and control of displays from any player/computer on the network.
- Supports a wide range of players including HP SignagePlayer mp8200 Series Media Players.
- Our LCD monitor technology showcases your message to your intended audience. Full 1080p native widescreen resolution brings life to your message. Wide viewing angles enable clear views from any angle when used in large venues.
- High brightness (700 nits) enables readability in high ambient light areas such as lobbies, offices, shopping malls, and airline terminals. A high contrast ratio (1200:1) provides deep blacks and brilliant colors for a stunning image.
HP Digital Signage Displays are engineered for demanding usage for enhanced performance and reliability and rated to operate 24/7 in traditional retail and commercial environments.