HP Pro 3400 Microtower Business PCDiscontinued Replaced by: Direct Replacement Not Available - Contact Us For Suggested Replacement
HP Pro 3400 Microtower - Business PC
The Right Fit
Take full advantage of your business resources with stylish efficiency at a price that won’t break the bank.
The HP Pro 3400 Microtower Business PC is designed to give you the right amount of power to fit your needs, all with a great new look and a heritage of quality and reliability. The space-efficient size and refined profile will fit seamlessly almost anywhere you choose to put it.
The Perfect Fit.
With its space efficient industrial design this PC is smaller than the average desktop tower and fits neatly on a desk, counter, or shelf. Designed to fit typical business workspaces, the Microtower includes conveniently placed front USB 2.0 ports and audio ports. Standard video, network and additional USB ports are available on the rear.
Your choice for Your Business.
This PC can be configured to support high speed memory and super fast processors for a customized level of performance with your choice of 2nd generation Intel® Core™ i3, i5, and i7 processors. And, You won’t have to compromise when it comes to running your graphics intensive applications with integrated Intel Graphics.
Choose from a range of standard hard drives up to 1 TB or optical drive options including the latest DVD-ROM or SuperMulti Writer Drive. Standard DDR3 memory is expandable to help you work efficiently.
Flexibility Comes Standard.
The HP Pro 3400 is ready to configure with extra memory slots, PCI Express (PCIe) slots, and 3.5”/5.25” bays. And, with preinstalled software like HP ProtectTools Suite SMB and Norton Antivirus(trial offer) you get a PC equipped to make an impact right out of the box.
Manage your workspace efficiently with available wireless networking for a neat, cable free existence.The HP Pro 3400 fits in your environment with no tabletop cable mess when you add our 802.11 Wi-Fi option. Plug one power cord into the wall and you’re ready to go.
More Than What is in the Box.
You get more than what’s in the box with our business-focused innovations included in every HP Pro 3400 that help you increase productivity, mitigate risk, reduce your environmental footprint, and improve your overall computing experience. Plus, the HP Pro 3400 offers service and support options, so you can spend your time focusing on what’s most important—your business.
- With its space-efficient industrial design, this PC is sophistication personified and includes configurability as well. You get a powerful workhorse ready to meet your needs now and grow with your business later.
- Smaller than our average HP desktop tower, the space-saving HP Pro 3400 Microtower fits neatly on a desk, counter, or shelf.
- Flexible so you get a PC that best fits your small business needs; the Microtower can be configured to support high-speed memory and super-fast 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ Processors for a customized level of performance.
- Choose from a range of standard hard drives up to 1 TB or optical drive options including the latest 16X Max DVD-ROM or SuperMulti DVD Writer so you can meet your business data storage and replication needs today and tomorrow.
- Whether you’re editing photos, creating multimedia presentations, or designing web content you’ll see enhanced image clarity and detail with integrated Intel® Graphics.
- The HP Pro 3400 Microtower is ready to configure with extra memory slots, PCI Express (PCIe) slots, and 3.5”/5.25” bays. Choose the Windows® 7 Professional. Other Windows editions available.
- The new design features conveniently placed ports and integrated options so your PC works with you for productivity and performance.
- You’ll enjoy a clear workspace with optional integrated wireless networking for a neat, cable free existence. The HP Pro 3400 Microtower fits in your environment with no tabletop cable mess and optional internal antennas for 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi.
- Our business-focused innovations, included in every HP Pro 3400 Microtower PC, help you increase productivity, reduce your environmental footprint, and improve your overall computing experience.