HP ProLiant ML150 G6 ServerDiscontinued Replaced by: Direct Replacement Not Available - Contact Us For Suggested Replacement
HP ProLiant ML150 G6 Server Computer
The HP ProLiant ML150 G6 Server now supports Intel® Xeon® 5500 series processors, delivering enhanced compute performance. It also brings huge improvements in memory capacity, storage, and deployment options, making it expandable and affordable for growing businesses.
With next-generation Intel processors and essential remote management features, the ML150 G6 tower server provides advanced server functionality and outstanding value at an entry-level price point. In addition, highly-efficient redundant power supply and redundant fans provide greater power and thermal protection to keep your business running.
There are also hot-pluggable hard disk drives (HDDs) and optional RAID controllers that can help limit network downtime. In addition, with data security being a major concern today, the Trusted Platform Module (TPM) option can prove useful through its support for data encryption.
Designed to meet your IT needs today, while providing new capabilities for the future, the HP ProLiant ML150 G6 is well suited for small-to-medium businesses as well as compute-intensive cluster environments that require dependable server performance.
Growing businesses can look to the HP ProLiant ML150 G6 Server for a server platform that delivers reliability and quality while providing headroom for expansion plans. Engineered to meet the needs of corporate small sites, it comes with improved performance, easy management, and scalability— enabling you to establish a worry-free IT environment.
Faster Computing Power
Built upon the latest industry-standard technology, the HP ProLiant ML150 G6 Server comes with the following features:
- Latest Intel Xeon 5500 processors with QuickPath Interconnect architecture provide ultimate processor performance
- Large cache size yields more transaction processing
- 12 DIMM slots supporting up to 48 GB of DDR3 1066 MHz Registered/Unbuffered memory—make the ML150 G6 ideal for demanding workloads
- Integrated PCI-E Generation 2 slots deliver greater bandwidth
- Up to 8 Large Form Factor (LFF) SAS/SATA disk drives—through optional second drive cage— provide storage expandability to meet future business growth needs
- Embedded HP Smart Array B110i SATA RAID Controller and a wide array of Smart Array controller options allow you to meet your storage requirements with ease
- Embedded Lights-Out 100i (LO100i) remote management allows you to monitor your server from any location, anytime, through a LAN or the Internet. This offers basic remote control through telnet, browser, and Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI 2.0). These features enable access to system management information to dramatically reduce the need to physically visit or find onsite assistance for troubleshooting, deployment, and updating.
- Lights-Out remote management enables you to monitor server health and react responsively to events, should they occur
- Licenses are available to provide additional LO100i advanced remote management capabilities
Convertibility and Connectivity
- The ML150 G6 comes with convertibility and connectivity options that facilitate easy deployment.
- The Tower to Rack Conversion Tray Universal Kit enables easy connection to the existing rack-mount server
- Optional Trusted Platform Module helps address security requirements for businesses that require higher-level of identity, data, and network security
- Latest HP Smart Array Option cards offer seamless upgradeability from zero memory to 512 BBWC and high performance RAID protection
- Optional high efficiency 750W Redundant Power Supply and redundant fan offers more protection, enabling you to keep your business running
- Support for hot-pluggable SAS and SATA drives facilitates greater flexibility in storage management
- Advanced ECC (error correcting code) memory delivers unsurpassed memory protection and server availability