HP ProLiant ML350 G6 ServerDiscontinued Replaced by: Direct Replacement Not Available - Contact Us For Suggested Replacement
HP ProLiant ML350 G6 Server Computer
Get a Competitive Edge with the Adaptable and Reliable HP ProLiant ML350 G6 Server
As enhanced productivity translates into customer satisfaction, it is something that you cannot afford to take for granted. Similarly, you would not want downtime to affect business continuity. So an adaptable, reliable, and expandable infrastructure is a must for your business. The HP ProLiant ML350 G6 Server is designed to help you achieve these business imperatives. It comes with the latest Intel® QuickPath Interconnect (QPI) architecture six-core, quad-core, and dual-core processors; serial performance I/O; DDR3 memory; and tools that simplify management. All these features are available at an affordable price, giving your infrastructure the competitive edge in more ways than one. Additionally, the dual-processor tower server delivers excellence with performance, expandability, and availability. HP Integrated Lights- Out 2 (iLO 2), SmartStart, and HP Systems Insight Manager (SIM) give you ease of management, while the processor and memory upgrades support additional users, thus boosting response times. The HP ProLiant ML350 G6 Server addresses your business needs, whether you are a small/medium business, a large enterprise, or have remote offices.
Compatible with Virtualized Environments
Will this server work in tandem with your virtualized IT infrastructure, you may wonder. Put your fears to rest, as the ProLiant ML350 G6 Server is a virtualization-ready server system. Compatible with VMware, Microsoft®, Red Hat, and Linux, your IT administrators get a “single pane of glass” for physical and virtual machine management through which they can provision, configure, start, stop, delete, relocate, and remotely access virtual machines with keyboard and mouse control. Advantages include:
- Server Consolidation
- Resource Management and High Availability
- Cost Reduction
- Business Continuity through Improved Disaster Recovery Solutions
Ease of Management with SIM and iLO 2 Management Processor
Tools like SIM, iLO 2, and the ProLiant Essentials software ICE help reduce downtime and improve productivity. In fact, iLO 2 is a key enabling element for Insight Control and Insight Dynamics. Insight Dynamics enables advanced management that includes planning capacity and power, consistently provisioning infrastructure, and balancing physical/ virtual resources. Correspondingly, Insight Control facilitates essential management that helps IT administrators to deploy servers quickly, proactively manage performance control from anywhere, and enhance power confidently. This is referred to as unified management across the server infrastructure, which provide for better business outcomes. Forming the core of ProLiant manageability, iLO 2 helps you:
- Get hassle-free setup, health monitoring, and remote administration. You can also access the iLO 2 remotely through a Web browser.
- Enjoy the power and thermal control features that help you get a peek into the power usage pattern of your IT architecture, thus helping you regulate power supply in your IT architecture. The Dynamic Power Capping feature enables enhanced utilization of power and cooling capacity, which controls the total power consumption for a fixed power input in a rackmount server.
- Benefit from the SmartStart (included in the HP ProLiant Essentials Foundation Pack shipped with the ProLiant ML350 G6 Server) and get the server up and running in three easy steps. It provides a stable and reliable configuration for all ProLiant ML and DL 300, 500, and 700 series and BladeSystem servers.
- Take advantage of SIM and get your staff to concentrate on priority projects. You can also receive alerts on system status.
Adaptable and Reliable
Intense competition and an ever-changing business landscape underscore the need for you to have an infrastructure that is reliable and adaptable. The ProLiant ML350 G6 Server helps you achieve that by:
- Choosing processor and memory upgrades that support additional users and boost response times
- Allowing you to opt for the HP ProLiant ML350 G5 Server rack when physical location needs change
- Incorporating tape backup solutions to protect business data
- Attaching a wide array of external storage and backup devices as data storage needs increase
- Offering redundancy for power supply and fans for reliability
- Enforcing HP strict worst-case scenario environment testing processes for quality
A More Secure Foundation
Designed with best-in-class availability features, you can count on the ProLiant ML350 G6 Server to stay up and running 24x7:
- There is no need to panic if there is a system power, thermal memory, or disk error. The redundant fans, memory, power, and available disk RAID options enable your system to stay up and running.
- The ability to upgrade to the second processor provides the capability to upgrade the system memory to a 192 GB, and to 16 SFF or 8 LFF hot plug HDD that gives your system architecture the room to grow.
- Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) and Serial Advanced Technology Attachment (SATA) RAID 0/1/10/5/50/6/60, which come with the ProLiant ML350 G6 Server, make storage more reliable, versatile, and affordable.
- Your data is more secure with the Trusted Platform Module (TPM) functionalities that include performing cryptographic functions and creating and managing keys while performing digital signature operations.
- You get to plan capacity and power, provision infrastructure consistently, and balance physical/ virtual resources while being able to deploy servers quickly and manage them from a remote location as well. All this is made possible by iLO 2.
Combining the latest Intel QPI architecture, six-core, quad-core, and dual-core processors, PCI Express Gen 2, and DDR3 memory technology, the ProLiant ML350 G6 Server provides enterprise-class performance that enables your IT administrators to:
- Get high-performance and enhanced throughput with advanced ECC and mirroring and with the DDR3, while SAS simplifies cabling up to 16 TB of data storage capacity
- Speed up execution with the Intel ultimate processor, which has the latest QPI technology and multithreaded applications
- Take high availability to HDD efficiency with the protection awarded by advanced RAID 0/1/10/5/6/60 with 512 MB BBWC or 1 GB FBWC
- Get increased network throughput and redundancy with integrated dual Gigabit Ethernet