HP TouchPad Tablet ComputerDiscontinued Replaced by: Direct Replacement Not Available - Contact Us For Suggested Replacement
HP TouchPad Tablet Computer
Works like you do, so you can get more done. The new HP TouchPad is designed to work like you. Letting you connect, collaborate, communicate, and share more easily. No barriers. No complications. Just a seamless flow from one thing to the next. TouchPad. There’s nothing like it.
HP TouchPad Works Like You Do
The new HP TouchPad is designed to work like you do, so you can accomplish more. TouchPad gives you a seamless way to move back and forth between all the things you’re working on.2 With a large, brilliant screen, you see your related activities grouped together automatically—so you stay organized. Everything’s open and you never lose your place. If a call or text message arrives on your HP Pre3 smartphone, you can answer or reply right from your TouchPad — not to mention work with Microsoft® Office files and collaborate with colleagues using Google™ Docs or Box.net.1 Plus, you experience more of the Web, including Adobe® Flash®.
Do More with HP WebOS
HP TouchPad is part of a growing family of webOS devices designed to keep you better connected.
- Next-level multitasking: Get a simple, natural way to move from one thing to the next. Have related activities automatically grouped together into card stacks.
- HP Synergy: Get contacts, calendars, messages, email, and photos automatically synced from sources like Microsoft Exchange5, Facebook®, and Google.
- Just type: Simply start typing to search the Web, update your status, or begin just about anything.1 Think about what you want to do, not how you have to do it.
- Notifications: Receive a snapshot of new messages, email, and events without being totally disrupted.1 Act on what’s important—ignore what’s not.
- Web: Browse the Web at blazing speed with support for the latest Web technologies, including Adobe Flash Player.
- Better together: Receive text messages and answer phone calls on your TouchPad.3,4 Move a website onto your HP Pre3 by bringing the devices together.
- Wireless printing: Print wirelessly to compatible networked HP printers.
- Enhanced email: Keep multiple emails open at once. View work and personal messages together or separately.5 Scroll through your inbox in one pane while working on an email in another.
Stay Connected at Work or Away
Lightweight, powerful, and incredibly intuitive, it keeps you productive anywhere. And connected in the office and at local hotspots.
Works with Microsoft Office Docs
Plus, you can view Microsoft Word and Excel files thanks to Quickoffice. Share documents using Google Docs or Dropbox.
Loaded with Extras
The integrated webcam on the front of the HP TouchPad enables video conferencing,5 and integrated Beats Audio™ lets you hear everything the way it was meant to be heard. Heading out of town? Download movies or TV shows on TouchPad from the HP Movie Store to watch on a flight.
Expand Your Capabilities
Place TouchPad on the optional HP Touchstone dock9 and it charges automatically, while also launching today’s agenda or other content you choose.10,11 Do a lot of typing? Add an ultra-slim, ultra-compact wireless keyboard.9 HP TouchPad is designed to work like you do, so you can accomplish more.
TouchPad. There’s Nothing Like It.
- Operating System: HP webOS 3.0
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon dual-core APQ8060 processor
- Memory: 1 GB
- Internal Storage: 16 GB or 32 GB
- Display: Size: 9.7-inch diagonal LED backlit multi-touch display (capacitive)
- Graphics: Qualcomm Adreno 220 core
- Audio/Visual: Beats Audio™, integrated stereo speakers, integrated microphone, 3.5 mm stereo headphone/ microphone jack; 1.3 MP webcam5 (inward facing)
- Wireless Support: Dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n with WPA, WPA2, WEP, 802.1X authentication
- Ports and Connectors: (1) Charger/MicroUSB connector with USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, (1) combo stereo headphone/microphone jack, and (1) power connector
- Keyboard: Virtual keyboard
- Internet and Communication: Browser: Web with support for Adobe Flash1 and HTML 5
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 9.45 x 7.48 x 0.54 in / 240 x 190 x 13.7 mm
- Weight: Approximately 1.6 lb (740 grams)
- Power: 2-cell, rechargeable 6300 mAh (typical) battery (included), external 10W AC adapter
- In the Box: HP TouchPad, cleaning cloth, HP TouchPad AC charger, MicroUSB cable, Getting Started guide, Navigation guide
- Accessories (Sold Separately): HP Touchstone Charging Dock (FB339AA#ABA)
- Support and Warranty: Support: 90-day toll-free limited software support; 90-day toll-free setup assistance, 24x7 free on-device and desktop chat support14
Resolution: XGA (1024 x 768)
Viewing angle: IPS wide viewing-angle technology
Material: multi-touch glass display with a special coating for easier cleaning and abrasion resistance
Bluetooth wireless technology 2.1 + EDR with A2DP
Stereo Bluetooth support
Email: Microsoft Exchange email with Direct Push Technology,5 POP3/IMAP (Yahoo!® Mail, Gmail™, AOL, Hotmail, etc.)
Messaging (IM, SMS4): combines your messaging conversations with each person in the same view regardless of app used
HP TouchPad Wireless Keyboard (FB344AA#AC3)
HP TouchPad Case (FB343AA#AC3)
HP TouchPad Sleeve (QB549AA#ABL)
HP Power Adapter (FB341AA#ABA)
Warranty: 1-year limited hardware warranty; HP Care Pack services are available for an additional fee.