HP TouchSmart 9300 Elite ComputerDiscontinued Replaced by: Direct Replacement Not Available - Contact Us For Suggested Replacement
HP TouchSmart 9300 Elite Computer
A Touch of Ingenuity for Your Business
Integrate touch computing and video conferencing into your business and applications, or provide a powerful information source in hightraffic areas for your customers.
A Touch of Ingenuity
It’s time to bring the power of touch to your business. Featuring the newest Intel® Core™ processors1 and a 60° tilt and 180° swivel for advanced ergonomics, the third generation HP TouchSmart for business offers the latest in performance and user comfort.
Ideal for customer spaces, the HP TouchSmart 9300 Elite’s advanced “reclining” feature—integrated into a sleek ergonomic design—adjusts for greater comfort when interacting with the surface of the multitouch display. Completely customizable and loaded with innovation, the HP TouchSmart 9300 Elite can help you integrate touch computing and video conferencing2 into your business, or provide a powerful information source in high-traffic areas.
Business PC with Power
Because user comfort allows greater productivity, the HP TouchSmart 9300 can help you get more value from your investment in touch applications. The 23-inch diagonal white LED backlit widescreen PC makes the most of the Intel® H67 Express Chipset and your choice of 2nd generation Intel® Core™ i7, i5 or i3 processors1 to deliver processing, graphics speed and performance.
Introduce Productivity and Efficiency
Collaboration features such as an integrated 2MP adjustable webcam3, dual array microphone and integrated stereo speakers, and HP Virtual Rooms4 trial, an easy to use collaboration tool, help you introduce efficiency into your everyday business processes. Enhance productivity with a second monitor via DisplayPort. Choose an optional wireless LAN card5, keyboard5 and mouse5 to keep workspaces and high-traffic customer areas clutter-free. The onboard HP TouchSmart Suite software delivers intuitive ways to interact with files, media and productivity applications.
This all-in-one business PC supports your environmental initiatives by helping to reduce energy usage. All ENERGY STAR® qualified models feature 90% efficient external power supplies, qualify for the EPEAT® Gold certification and include pre-installed HP Power Assistant.
Useful, Customized Applications and Support HP collaborates with a network of independent software vendors versed in creating custom touch applications specific to the needs of business and enterprise. Innovating touch computing, HP helps you easily integrate touch applications into your environment.
Your HP TouchSmart 9300 Elite is supported with a business-class warranty for next-day, on-site support for one year7. Driver support is provided for Windows® Vista and XP, so you can easily incorporate the HP TouchSmart 9300 Elite into your existing environment.
A Touch of Ingenuity
- Catch customer interest from across the room. LED backlighting delivers bright screen images while conserving power. A wide viewing angle allows multiple users to interact with the bright, high-definition display.
- The 23-inch diagonal white LED backlit widescreen display adjusts more easily for comfortable use. Tilt and swivel for different workspaces, uses and employees, position arms and shoulders comfortably and easily reach, touch, point and rotate.
- Improve productivity with touch computing. Use touch capabilities to streamline multistep processes and complete common tasks with greater accuracy and intuitiveness. Crop, resize and rearrange windows, images and document artifacts.
- Take advantage of a built-in range of motion; enjoy a 5º tilt forward, 60º tilt-back “recline” and 180° wide-arc swivel. Adjust to users’ comfort needs and work style preferences. The PC accommodates standard optional VESA wall mount or monitor arm.
Customize Applications and Support Plans
- Deploy market-leading, multitouch software applications quickly and easily. HP TouchSmart is designed to handle customized, touch-driven solutions specific to your business needs.
- Easily integrate into IT environments with legacy operating systems. Every HP TouchSmart PC includes driver support for Windows® Vista and XP based touch application deployments.
- Rely on HP for comprehensive support. You can get on-site, next-day support for one year. Beyond warranty, you can take advantage of on-board support from HP Advisor and HP Support Assistant. Extend your protection with HP Care Pack.
- Protect your information with customizable security solutions such as Norton Internet Security and Credential Manager for HP ProctectTools. Face Recognition for HP ProtectTools utilizes the integrated webcam for enhanced biometric authentication.
Count on Processing Power
- Optimize with second-generation Intel® Core™ i-Series processors, up to 16 GB5 memory, up to 1 TB hard drive or Solid State Drive. Or, configure options such as SED drives, discrete graphics, optical drives, Webcam, TV tuner, and wireless accessories.
- Stay in touch with a 2 MP built-in adjustable webcam, dual array microphone and HP Virtual Rooms. HP Virtual Rooms puts collaboration at your fingertips, virtually. Share your desktop, present, collaborate – it’s just like being there.
- Designed with the environment in mind, this single-unit PC with energy saving backlit LED screen is ENERGY STAR® qualified and EPEAT® Gold registered. It features a highly efficient power supply, and innovative power-saving applications.
- HP Power Assistant is an easy-to-use, preinstalled desktop application that puts you in control of your PC’s energy usage by consolidating several power settings into one convenient tool. You decide the optimal mix of performance and conservation.