NEC PX Series Digital ProjectorDiscontinued Replaced by: Direct Replacement Not Available - Contact Us For Suggested Replacement
NEC PX Series PX750U Digital Projector
Powerful Installation Projector Equipped to take on the Most Demanding Integration Projects.
FLexibility Enables Performance
- Integrated Device Technology HQV™ is a high-performance video processing/scaling system designed for computer signals as well as standard or high-definition video. The technology produces superior video processing using pixel-based, motion-adaptive de-interlacing to remove undesirable motion artifacts typical of interlaced signals. This processing creates life-like images in applications such as video conferencing.
- Bright enough for most applications: 7500 lumens with a 6-segment (RGBYCW) color wheel. For higher video quality color reproduction, BrilliantColor™ technology and a second 6-segment (RGBYCM) color wheel (included) can dramatically increase color saturation at mid and low video levels, while optimizing color gain across the full color gamut.
- VIDI technology, a Phillips innovation designed to work in conjunction with the color wheel, uses a brilliant pulse to increase the brightness of the image and a dark pulse to increase the contrast ratio
- Lens memory controls lens attributes (zoom, focus, shift) based on input resolution and input selection
Integrated Networking and Asset Management
- Integrated RJ45 connection for quick connection to the LAN (10/100 base-T capability)
- Optional high-speed wireless LAN IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Desktop control allows you to securely transmit information wirelessly to the projector from a docking station or PC in another room
- Image Express Utility (IEU 2.0; compatible with Windows or Mac operating systems) dedicated projector software provides wired and wireless data transmission via peer-to-peer or over the network
- Broadcast mode allows you to send information from one computer to several projectors
- Windows Network Projector function within Windows Vista connects directly to networked projectors without the need for additional proprietary software
- Windows Remote Desktop function allows you to control a networked computer by connecting a USB mouse and keyboard directly to the projector’s USB input
- Windows Network Drive Function displays multimedia files (.jpeg, .bmp, .png, .mpeg2 or .wmv9) in the Windows shared folder on a local network using the Viewer function—all without bringing your PC into the conference room
- Windows Media Connection Function displays multimedia files (.mpeg2, .jpeg or .wmv9) stored on the Windows Media Connect server or a local network using the Viewer function—all without bringing your PC into the conference room
- Crestron Roomview Connected™
Security Features Provide Peace of Mind
- Cabinet control lock setting enables user to deactivate buttons on cabinet to prevent unwanted changes to projector settings
- Logo lock restricts changes to logo saved in projector memory
- Password protection restricts unauthorized use of projector
- Email notification informs the system administrator when the lamp approaches the end of its useful life
Designed with the Environment in Mind
- Extended lamp life with ECO Mode™ technology increases lamp life up to 2500 hours, while lowering power consumption
- Power management enables projector to automatically turn off when an incoming signal is not detected from any of the inputs
- Auto Power On via the RGB (15-pin) input connector when a signal is detected from a computer
- Carbon savings meter calculates the positive effects of operating the projector in ECO Mode, which is encouraged by an optional message at startup. A green ECO Mode button on the remote control makes the switch easy.
- Quick start (3 to 4 seconds) lets you begin presenting in seconds while quick shutdown (immediate power off with no cooling required after shutdown) ensures efficient energy usage
- Sleep timer can be set to automatically turn off the projector at set countdown times
- Low power consumption (0.2W in stand-by mode) minimizes energy costs
- Direct power off provides instantaneous shutdown of the projector
2500-Hour Filter Life
NEC is committed to designing its products to provide long lifecycles. This commitment even extends to components within its products, including the improved filter. This virtually maintenance-free filter reduces the frequency at which cleaning is required, thereby decreasing your total cost of ownership. Filter replacement is only required at the time the lamp is replaced.
The PX750U features dual lamps, providing up to 7500 lumens of light output. You can combine dual lamps for up to four different light configurations (Normal Mode with dual or single lamp and ECO Mode with dual or single lamp) and settings depending on the ambient lighting conditions.
- 3D Reform™ allows you to square the image by adjusting horizontally, vertically or diagonally when the projector cannot be placed parallel or perpendicular to the screen
- Advanced AccuBlend™ ensures detailed images when non-native resolution sources are connected to the projector
- AutoSense™ automatically syncs with any computer signal and features one-touch image optimization
- 64-step image magnification with location control
- Discreet source keys for source selection
- Remote diagnostics enable the user to monitor and make adjustments to the projector remotely
- Built-in HTTP page for control and monitoring over a LAN network. Email notification of error messages or lamp end-of-life can be sent to remote locations.
- Cornerstone Enhanced keystone correction allows for horizontal, vertical and diagonal image correction for aligned images even when the projector is set up at an angle to the screen.
- Geometric Correction Projecting an image isn’t confined to a standard flat screen or wall with the NEC PX Series. Geometric correction allows these models to project an image on spheres, cylinders, corner angles and many more non-standard surfaces.
- Virtual Remote™ Used via a network connection (wired/wireless), you can control the projector directly from a computer without the need for additional control cables.
- Warranty Registered owners receive a 3-year parts and labor warranty including the first year of InstaCare. The lamp is covered for one year or 500 hours, whichever comes first. InstaCare provides the original owner one year of either limited 3 business day repair/return or next business day exchange.
- In the Box Remote control, remote control cable, batteries, power cord, RGB signal cable, lens cap, user’s manual on CD-ROM, quick start guide, product registration card, wired and wireless network setup guide, lens anti-theft screw
- Ordering Model Numbers NP-PX750U