Opticon OPH 1004 Barcode Laser ScannerDiscontinued Replaced by: Opticon OPH1005 Batch Handheld Laser (1D) Mobile Terminal
Opticon OPH 1004 Barcode Laser Scanner
The Opticon OPH1004 passes drop tests from a height of 1.5 meters, and is sealed up to IP 54 standards. The small size and stylish design of the OPH1004 is combined with a wonderfully straightforward and clear user interface. Physically, the OPH1004 weighs only 140 grams and is approximately the size of a mobile phone. The terminal transmits data via IrDA (batch method), through the designated cradle acting as both a charging and communication device.
- Portable laser barcode scanner – 100 scans/second – features 16 MB memory
- Programmable - free Opticon SDK enables solution providers to create customized scanning solutions
- Compact size and weight – 2.2”W x 5.3”L x 0.9”D and 4.9 ounces.
- Batch scanner - stores data for later transfer via IrDA through a charging cradle (sold separately)
- Offers graphical LCD with adjustable backlight
- Withstands drop from five feet to concrete
- Features rugged IP54 rating – comprehensive sealing against dust and moisture
- Delivers elegant design with soft grip for user comfort
- Two-year warranty