Opticon OPR3001 Corded Handheld Laser (1D) Barcode ScannerDiscontinued Replaced by: Direct Replacement Not Available - Contact Us For Suggested Replacement
Opticon OPR 3001 Scanner
Featuring a rubberized pistol-grip and trigger guard and is sealed to IP54 standards for operation in dirty and harsh conditions including extreme temperatures and humidity the Opticon OPR-3001 scanner can't beat. The Opticon OPR 3001 scanner scans 100 scans per second and the handheld barcode scanner weighs just 7.4 ounces, and withstands drops of up to 6.5 feet onto concrete. It is designed for aggressive reading of poorly printed and damaged barcodes, the Opticon OPR 3001 rugged scanner is well suited for commercial retail environments, warehouses and back-office retail applications including shipping and receiving.
The Opticon OPR 3001 scanner has been awarded two of the world’s most prestigious design awards: the iF Product Design Award 2007 based on its exceptional operating performance and quality, and in October 2006 the Good Design Award, Japan’s most prestigious industrial design award, from the Japan Industrial Design Promotion Organization.
- Fast and Aggressive OPR 3001 scanners are high performance devices for fast and aggressive reading of poorly printed and damaged barcodes.
- Rugged for Demanding Environments. The OPR 3001 is sealed in a rugged housing to IP54 standards that holds up well in environments where water and dust resistance is required. The scanner withstands multiple drops up to 2 meters (6.5 feet) onto concrete and features a trigger guard to prevent accidental scans, yet the ergonomic grip provides the user comfort when handling this lightweight scanner.
- Award Winning Design Based on exceptional performance and quality, the OPR 3000 series has won Japan’s 2006 Good Design Award and was also selected to participate in Germany’s 2006 iF Product Design Award judging.
- Good Read Indicator A large and bright LED along with an adjustable tone provides a good-read indication especially when operating in low-light or noisy environments.
- Flexible The OPR3001 is designed for aggressive reading of poorly printed and slightly damaged barcodes. A large and bright LED along with an adjustable tone provides a clear indication, especially suitable for operation in low-light and noisy environments. The OPR3001 is available with USB (HID), RS232 and Keyboard Wedge interface options, for easy implementation.