TSC HCS-200 Corded Rugged Handheld Linear Imager (1D) Barcode ScannerDiscontinued Replaced by: Direct Replacement Not Available - Contact Us For Suggested Replacement
TSC HCS-200 Rugged Handheld Barcode Scanner
The TSC™ HCS-200 handheld long-range barcode scanner features a rugged, durable design and is loaded with high-performance features, including an ARM7 32-bit high-performance processor, built-in LED scan indicator and programmable beeper, and 2048-pixel CCD array.
The HCS-200 is built to last. It has no moving parts, is designed to withstand multiple five-foot drops onto concrete, and comes with a five-year warranty.
The HCS-200’s ultra-lightweight ergonomic design, combined with a 200-scan-per-second scan rate and 120-mm scan width, is perfect for reading multiple symbologies from long distances – efficiently and quickly. And its extremely low power consumption makes very economical to operate.
- Fast, efficient reading of multiple symbologies
- 32-bit high-performance processor
- Built-in LED scan indicator and programmable beeper
- Field-replaceable interface cable (RS-232, USB and PS/2)
- Resistance to multiple 1.5-meter drops onto concrete
- No moving parts for long-lasting service
- Compliance with FCC Class B, CE Class B and C-Tick Class B
- Low power consumption