TSC TTP-346M 4" Industrial Thermal Transfer Barcode Label PrinterDiscontinued Replaced by: TSC TTP-2410MT (TTP-346MT, TTP-644MT) 4" Industrial Thermal Transfer Barcode Label Printer
TSC TTP-346M Bar Code Label Printer
The new price-performance leader
Offering 300 dpi resolution, TTP-346M die-cast aluminum label printer is designed to meet the most demanding bar-coding and identification needs. With its high resolution and durability, the TTP-346M is ideal for mission-critical printing applications – either on-demand or batch. The TTP-346M operates at print speeds up to 8 ips. Standard features include internal Ethernet, USB 2.0 and PS/2 keyboard connectivity, 32 MB SDRAM, 8 MB Flash memory, and an SD memory-card slot for adding up to 4 GB of additional Flash storage.
The TTP-346M accommodates ribbons 600 meters in length, along with a full 8.2-inch OD media roll. An optional peel-off kit includes an internal rewinder and a label peel-and-present sensor. The unit comes with a 2-year limited warranty.
600 DPI option
Equipped with the same die-cast aluminum chassis, a version of the TTP-346M offering 600 dpi resolution – the TTP-644M – is available as a factory option. The TTP-644M operates at speeds up to 4 ips and comes with 32 MB SDRAM, 8 MB Flash memory and a SD card slot for expanded memory.
Powerful TSPL-EZ™ printer programming language
The TTP-346M is packaged with TSC’s powerful TSPL-EZ™ firmware, which supports three printer languages: TSC printer language, TPLE (Translation Printer Language Eltron®), and TPLZ (Translation Printer Language Zebra®). TSPL-EZ™ features internal scalable True Type fonts, along with a BASIC interpreter with file manager for creating powerful printer-interface applications with multiple host types.
- Heavy duty die-cast aluminum design
- 300 dpi & 600 dpi resolution options
- 600 meter ribbon supply
- Large LCD display with 6-button menus
- 8 MB Flash and 32 MB SDRAM memory
- SD Flash memory expansion up to 4 GB
- Up to 203 mm (8”) per sec. print speed
- 32 bit RISC processor
- Internal Ethernet standard
- PS/2 keyboard interface for stand-alone printing
- TSPL-EZ™ firmware for plug-n-play ease
- Powerful basic programming tools
- Options include: peel, present & rewind. General purpose IO connectivity, external Bluetooth module. Both knife & rotary cutter
- Industrial-duty printing
- Healthcare patient safety
- Compliance labeling
- Work in process
- Order fulfillment
- Shipping/ receiving