TSL (Technology Solutions UK LTD) Tri-Scan Reader with Finger Sensor for Motorola MC70/MC75/MC75ADiscontinued Replaced by: Direct Replacement Not Available - Contact Us For Suggested Replacement
Technology Solutions UK LTD Tri-Scan Reader with Capacitive Finger Sensor for the Motorola MC70/75/75A
- The Biometric Tri Scan reader combines CONTACT SMART CARD, CONTACTLESS SMART CARD and FINGERPRINT BIOMETRIC CAPTURE. The biometric core uses a rugged, high image quality fingerprint area sensor. The Tri scan reader is compatible with most contact AND contactless Smart Cards including all Mifare and iClass contactless cards. The contactless card reader is hardware compatible with the CAC, TWIC, FRAC cards as well as ICAO ePassports.
- The Tri Scan reader attaches as a snap-on unit to the base of the terminal - the mechanical design of the module enables the attachment to remain compatible with existing MC70/75/75A accessories such as the desktop charge cradle and the car charger. The module may be quickly removed from the MC70/75/75A, or semi permanently attached with two screws.
- The fingerprint reader sensor has a rugged coating to provide Electro Static Discharge immunity to 15kV and the ability to withstand everyday wear and tear (rated to >2 million touches). The sensor has a high resolution (508 dpi) and high pixel resolution (256 level grey scale) and is capable of producing very high contrast ratio images operating in the Enhanced Image Mode. The reader conforms to the FIPS 201 specification for Single Finger Capture Devices.
- The contact smartcard reader is compliant to ISO7816-1,2,3,4, and supports T=0 and T=1 protocols and 2-wire and 3-wire modes. The reader is based on industry standards, including PC/SC and EMV 2000 Level 1 to address a wide range of applications across government, enterprise and financial sectors.
- The contactless smartcard reader provides the ability to read and write to a wide variety of transponders at 13.56 MHz compliant to ISO14443A, ISO14443B, ISO 15693 and HID iClass.
- The Tri Scan reader is supported by demonstration software and a Software Development Kit (SDK). The SDK is required for application development and provides the means to capture finger images. It can be used with many third party Matchers (for example Innovatrics proprietary and ANSI compliant) to extract and match fingerprint templates. Templates may be stored on a remote database or on a contact or contactless smartcard and used for 1:1 and 1:N verification.
- Communication is via the MC70/75/75A USB port which is automatically switched to allow ActiveSync of the MC70/75/75A with a host device.
- High resolution (508dpi) capacitive fingerprint sensor
- ISO7816 compliant contact smartcard reader
- Contactless smartcard reader supporting ISO14443 (including MIFARE, CAC, TWIC, FRAC cards as well as ICAO ePassports) and ISO15693 and HID iClass
- Standards based solution simplifies application development.
- Rugged, snap on peripheral for MC70/75/75A
- Powered by MC70/75/75A
Need help finding a complete solution?