UIC MSR215E Countertop Encrypted Magnetic Stripe ReaderDiscontinued Replaced by: Direct Replacement Not Available - Contact Us For Suggested Replacement
UIC MSR215E Countertop Encrypted Magnetic Stripe Reader
End to End Encryption Magnetic Stripe Reader with SRED
The countertop encrypted magnetic stripe reader, MSR215E, supports two frequency coherent phase decoding and communicates with a host computer via USB interface. It is a manual reader and read magnetic stripe cards in both directions, forward or backward. The three magnetic stripes are capable of reading data at 210bpi and 75bpi and are encoded as per International Standards Organization (ISO) 7810/7811, American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrator (AAMVA) and California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) standards.
The tamper resistant hardware-based encryption, TDES, AES, ESA security and Derived Unique Key Per Transaction (DUKPT) key management makes MSR215E unique for several verticals. In addition, it also supports TransArmor and HP/Voltage Security standards. The MSR215E conforms to Federal Communications Commission (FCC) Class B, European Conformity (CE) Class B, European Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) standards.
- Two-Frequency coherent phase(F2F) decoding
- High-performance 32-bit enhanced RISC SecureCore Microcontroller
- Reads Magnetic Strip cards conforming to ISO7810 and 7811
- Triple track and support for 75/210bpi recording density
- Reads both low and high coercivity cards (300-4000Oe)
- Built-in battery for security data backup
- Supports multiple interfaces (USB HID-MSR, USB HID-KB, USB Virtual-COM, RS232)
- Built-in 1.7 meter cable can come out from bottom or side wall
- Reader status LED
- ESD Performance: 8kV (air discharge)/4kV (contact discharge)