UIC PP695 Advanced PIN Pad with Signature CaptureDiscontinued Replaced by: Direct Replacement Not Available - Contact Us For Suggested Replacement
UIC PP695 Advanced PIN Pad with Signature Capture
Ready for Today and Tomorrow
UIC’s PP675 is a versatile payment terminal incorporating a PCI approved PIN pad and high performance signature capture in a small, cost-effective package. With integrated magnetic stripe and optional smart card and contactless readers, the PP675 is ready to handle your transactions. Features such as multiple payment options, user-friendly ergonomics design, and advanced security technology make the PP675 the right solution for any retail or financial application.
Versatile and Powerful
The PP675 is fully programmable. Multiple applications can easily be downloaded into the terminal such as:
- Gift card issuance
- Frequent shopper
- Customer authentication
- Surveys and other non-payment applications
- Communicate Effectively
- The PP675 is pre-loaded with six languages, making it easy to use and communicate information, take payments and deliver promotional messages.
Customize for You
More companies are branding or customizing the “look” of their PIN pads. The PP675 can be manufactured with a specific corporate color and logo to increase branding opportunities and marketing exposure to end users.
Payments for All
Whether the requirement is for Pin entry, magnetic stripe, contactless, or smart card payments the PP675 offers the best of all worlds. PCI approval and EMV certification ensures your PIN pad applications run in secure and standard environment.
Designed with the end user in mind, the PP675 has an ergonomic form factor that enables handheld use. It can be mounted on a stand or placed on a countertop. The bright color display and multiple font sizes make reading prompts easy.
The ADA complaint tactile keypad provides reassurance that the correct buttons are being pressed. With its small footprint, the PP765 will fit in your installation
Drop tested to withstand falls up to 3 feet, the terminal is extremely rugged and durable for all environments.
- Advanced Security: PCI PED and EMV approved, the PP675 meets the highest levels of security measures to ensure transactions are processed in a secure environment. PINs are protested using Triple DES Master/Session or DUKPT. Software is secured using RSA, AES and SHA-1.With its secure remote key management and software download, the PP675 can be updated on location without sending it to a service center or having a technician touch the terminal. Central control and key management reduces the cost-of-ownership and provides more security than physically transporting terminals for major updates.
- Ease of Development: UIC’s software development kit uses industry standard C development tools in a no-proprietary environment. Developers will find programming the PP675 with sophisticated applications is simple and easy.
- Trusted Name: UIC is known in the industry for reliable and dependable products. Even existing PIN pad vendors are using UIC’s components inside their products. By offering a high value and quality PIN pad at a reasonable price, customers know that they come first at UIC.