Verifone Vx 570 Payment TerminalDiscontinued Replaced by: Direct Replacement Not Available - Contact Us For Suggested Replacement
Verifone Vx 570 Payment Terminal Solution
The RoHS-compliant* VeriFone Vx 570 countertop solution takes performance to the next power. It combines superior speed and power to offer exceptional payment processing, plus increased memory to support a wide range of value-added applications. The VeriFone Vx 570 is PCI PED approved by Visa and MasterCard for debit and other PIN-based transactions, and has EMV Level 1 and Level 2 Type Approval.
* Variants of this product shipped to European Union countries are RoHS compliant as of July 1, 2006.
VeriFone Vx 570 countertop solution offers exceptional payment processing and significantly reduces transaction time. The VeriFone Vx 570 payment terminal combines superior speed and performance with support for value-added applications and EMV smart card transactions.
In addition to dial connectivity, the VeriFone Vx 570 terminal also offers an option that provides both Ethernet and dial communications. Dial connectivity can be used today, then switched to Ethernet at any time without added cost or inconvenience. Or merchants with broadband service already installed can immediately process payments through this always-on connection.
The VeriFone Vx 570's terminals familiar design, including the intuitive ATM-style interface and bold menu prompts, reduces help desk training time, support and costs. And, the new anti-glare white backlit display improves readability.
With its increased memory, you can offer merchants a wide range of profitable, value-added applications, strengthening relationships and generating new sources of income for you.
The USB flash load enables optimized, protected downloads via restricted USB technology. And, the VeriFone Vx 570 payment terminal offers the most reliable security available, including SSL and VeriShield file authentication to help prevent fraud and other software intrusions.
Remarkable Power and Performance
- 200 MHz, 32bi ARM9 processor for exceptionally fast processing
- Up to 12MB of memory allows for multi-application capabilities
- Dial communication module can be upgraded to dial and Ethernet without switching devices
- Integrated USB technology port allows for secure and easy application downloads from a Flash memory drive
- Built on the Vx Solutions infrastructure and its suite of familiar TCP/IP tools for smooth migration from Omni 3700 solutions
Exceptional Flexibility and Functionality
- Intuitive ATM-style interface, bold menu prompts, larger pixels and white backlit display facilitate use and readability
- Integrated thermal printer with optional support for paper roll that is 40% larger than the standard size
- Internal PIN pad supports debit and other PIN-based applications
- Triple-track, high-coercivity card reader accurately handles most magnetic-stripe cards, including mini-cards
- Security Access Modules support multiple smart card solutions and offer added data protection for EMV smart card transactions
- Integrated high-speed thermal printer (18 lines per second) speeds overall transaction times from swipe to print
Sophisticated Security Features Deter Threats
- Most recent security, including end-to-end SSL encryption and sophisticated VeriShield file authentication
- PCI approved for debit and other PIN-based transactions, and has EMV Level 1 and Level 2 Type Approval
- Application separation at hardware and software levels minimizes or eliminates the need to recertify existing payment applications every time an application is added or modified and third-party applications can coexist securely