Zebra 110PAX4 4" Print EngineDiscontinued Replaced by: Direct Replacement Not Available - Contact Us For Suggested Replacement
Zebra® 110PAX4™ Print Engine - PAX4™ Print Engines Deliver Superior Performance and Reliability
The 110PAX4 and the 170PAX4 print engines are the performance leaders in mission-critical print-and-apply applications. With increased throughput and enhanced connectivity, including wireless and Ethernet, along with allmetal construction and outstanding print quality, PAX4 print engines deliver outstanding value, reliability, and durability.
Better Than Ever for High-Volume Needs
With improved serviceability, faster first-label-out time, and a fully functional real-time clock, the PAX4 print engines deliver what it takes to make print-and-apply solutions super performers. European voltage requirements are now met with the 28V I/O option.
Real-time Connectivity and Control
Reduce downtime and increase productivity. Using advanced ZebraLink™ Solutions, PAX4 print engines offer instant status alert messages and centralized control, allowing you to troubleshoot quickly and keep production lines moving.
When equipped with ZebraNet® Wireless Plus, PAX4 supports the latest wireless security and authentication protocols.
- Resolution: 203 dpi (8 dots per mm); 300 dpi (12 dots per mm)
- Memory: 10 MB DRAM; 2 MB Flash
- Print methods: Thermal transfer or direct thermal
- Print speed: 12" (203 dpi: 305 mm)/sec; 8" (300 dpi: 203 mm)/sec
- Media sensors: Transmissive and reflective
- Orientation: Right-hand or left-hand
- Construction: industrial all-metal
- Applicator interface
- Multilingual backlit LCD
- ZebraLink Solutions
- Multi-level Element Energy Equalizer - (E3) for superior print quality
- 32-bit 133 MHz RISC processor
- Zebra printer driver for Windows 95/98, NT4.0, 2000, and XP
- Real-time clock
- Unicode™ - Compliant