Zebra 110XiIIIPlus (110XiIII+) 4Discontinued Replaced by: Zebra 110Xi4 4" Industrial Thermal Transfer Barcode Label Printer (RFID Ready)
Zebra® 110XiIII PlusHigh-Performance Bar Code Printers
Providing superior performance, longevity, and solid value, the Xi series offers rugged durability, dependability, and unparalleled reliability in high-volume, mission-critical and specialty labeling solutions. Insuring investment protection are more standard features and total options than competitive printers: 203-, 300-, and 600-dpi resolution for paper, synthetic, and specialty stocks; 4-, 5.5-, 6-, and 8-inch print widths; superquick processors for fast throughput and processing; and plenty of memory for more label formats, graphics, fonts, and data. XiIIIPlus™ printers also offer more connectivity and control options with XML-enabled printing and advanced management capabilities for real-time monitoring of Zebra printers and ZebraNet® wireless and wired print servers. It’s easy to see why XiIIIPlus printers take high performance to an all-new level!
Zebra’s Xi series is known for its proven performance. With more standard features and more resolution and connectivity options, plus industry-leading Zebra service and support, it would be hard to find a bar code labeling need that the XiIIIPlus printers couldn’t meet or exceed.
- 32 bit 133 MHz RISC processor for faster throughput and processing
- Increased 16 MB SDRAM memory for printing longer label formats
- CompactFlash® (up to 256 MB memory) for added label format/font storage
- 4 MB non-volatile Flash memory
- Early service warning for printhead maintenance and ribbon/media changes
- 300 distinct darkness settings— for fine-tuning print quality