Zebra 220XiIIIPlus 220XiIII+ 8" Industrial Thermal Transfer Barcode Label PrinterDiscontinued Replaced by: Zebra 220Xi4 8" Industrial Thermal Transfer Barcode Label Printer
Zebra 220XiIII+ High-Performance Barcode Printer
Higher Levels of Labeling
Providing superior performance, longevity, and solid value, the Xi series offers rugged durability, dependability, and unparalleled reliability in high-volume, mission-critical and specialty labeling solutions. Insuring investment protection are more standard features and total options than competitive printers: 203-, 300-, and 600-dpi resolution for paper, synthetic, and specialty stocks; 4-, 5.5-, 6-, and 8-inch print widths; superquick processors for fast throughput and processing; and plenty of memory for more label formats, graphics, fonts, and data. XiIIIPlus™ printers also offer more connectivity and control options with XML-enabled printing and advanced management capabilities for real-time monitoring of Zebra printers and ZebraNet® wireless and wired print servers. It’s easy to see why XiIIIPlus printers take high performance to an all-new level!
Everything You Count on with Zebra’s Xi Series Printers, Plus More!
Zebra’s Xi series is known for its proven performance. With more standard features and more resolution and connectivity options, plus industry-leading Zebra service and support, it would be hard to find a bar code labeling need that the XiIIIPlus printers couldn’t meet or exceed.
The flexible, wide-web 220XiIIIPlus with 203- or 300-dpi can quickly print labels up to 8.5 inches wide at 10 inches per second or perform detailed, high-density printing of graphics or small fonts for labels, invoices, and other large documents. Ideal printing applications include chemical drum labels, primary metal standard labels, automotive industry labels, banner-sized labels, and pallet and container shipping labels.
Maximum Print Area
- Width: 8.5”/216 mm
- Length (with standard memory): 39”/991 mm
- 203 dpi/8 dots per mm
- 300 dpi/12 dots per mm
Maximum Print Speed
- 203 dpi: 10”/254 mm per second
- 300 dpi: 6”/152 mm per second
- Width: 15.65”/397.5 mm
- Depth: 19.5”/495 mm
- Height: 15.5”/393.7 mm
- Weight: 72 lbs./32.7 kg
- Label and liner width: 4.25”/108 mm
- to 8.8”/224 mm
- Ribbon width: 4.25”/108 mm to
- 8.6”/220 mm
- 32 bit 133 MHz RISC processor for faster throughput and processing
- Increased 16 MB SDRAM memory for printing longer label formats
- CompactFlash® (up to 256 MB memory) for added label format/font storage
- 4 MB non-volatile Flash memory
- Early service warning for printhead maintenance and ribbon/media changes
- 300 distinct darkness settings— for fine-tuning print quality
- An intuitive, easy-to-use software program that makes creating complex label designs and label format changes simple.
- Offers basic design features focused on delivering an easy-to-use label design application.
ZebraNet™ Bridge Enterprise
- Centrally manage Zebra printers from a single PC screen anywhere on your global network.
ZebraNet Utilities v 7.0
- Provides enhanced printing, conversion, and administration capabilities; message management; and more.
Zebra Universal Driver
- The most powerful driver available from Zebra.
- ZebraDesigner™ Pro
ZebraNet® Wireless Plus
- Delivers wireless security and new wireless capabilities.
ZebraNet 10/100 Print Server
- Available in an internal or external version that provides a complete wired solution for 10Base-T, 100Base-TX, and fast Ethernet 10/100 auto-switching networks.
- ZebraNet® Wireless Plus
- Universal language for Zebra printers. Simplifies label formatting and enables format compatibility with other Zebra printers.
- Unicode™ compliant for fast multi-language, on demand thermal printing out of the box.
- Allows integration of the Xi Series printers into mixed printer environments without format re-programming (available in 203 dpi printers only).
- Direct-connect integration for bar code label printing that eliminates license fees and printer server hardware, and lowers customization and programming costs.
- Connect and control your bar code printer's Web interface using a common Web browser.
- Printers equipped with ZebraNet print servers will notify you via any e-mail enabled, wired, or wireless device to minimize downtime
- ZPL® II