Zebra Cameo Mobile Receipt PrinterDiscontinued Replaced by: Zebra MZ 320 3
Zebra Cameo Receipt Printer
Mobile Printing for Business on the Go
Lightweight Receipt Printers Keep Your Business Moving.
Receipt printing is quick and efficient with lightweight, versatile Cameo mobile printers. Weighing as little as one pound, they are light, sleek and durable enough to carry and use anywhere. Easily clipped to a user’s belt, Cameo printers simplify in-store customer order processing and payment via optional bi-directional MCRs (magnetic card readers) and SCRs (smart card readers).
Communicate wirelessly with Cameo printers using a wireless handheld terminal and Zebra Portable Radio (ZPR). Bluetooth® and wireless LAN options are also available!
- Point-of-Transaction Flexibility
- Agents with handhelds and Cameo mobile receipt printers can get customers on their way faster at curbside or during in-lot rental car returns.
- Shorter lines mean happier customers. Receipt printers with credit card readers are used for queue busting in retail stores and fast food restaurants.
- Leading Edge Connectivity
- Cameo printers support a wide variety of serial and wireless communication options, including Bluetooth technology and IrDA.
- Integrated wireless LAN radio (Cameo 3N).
- Lightweight and Long-Lasting
- Printers weigh as little as one pound.
- High-performance battery power lasts more than eight hours on a single charge.
- Rugged Design
- High-impact Texin® plastic housing.
- Withstands drops up to six feet.
- Print method: Direct thermal
- High-impact Texin polycarbonate/polyurethane blended plastic construction
- Smart battery management (monitors battery for longer life and performance)
- 1 MB Flash
- Resident scalable fonts
- 16 bit external high-performance processor
- Adjustable stock width control for variable media roll sizes
- Paper out sensor
- “Clamshell” design for easy media loading
- Auto-temperature compensation and print contrast control
- External power on/off control from keypad, terminal, or printer
- Windows® drivers (3.1, 95, 98, NT v.3.51, NT v.4.0, 2000, CE)