Zebra (formerly Motorola / Psion-Teklogix) 7530 G2 Handheld Mobile ComputerDiscontinued Replaced by: Zebra (formerly Motorola / Psion-Teklogix) Omnii XT15 Wireless Rugged Handheld Mobile Computer
Psion 7530 G2 "The Hard Nut" Handheld Mobile Computer
Extreme working environments demand the toughest tools on the planet. And there’s none tougher than the 7530 G2. None. It thrives in the bleakest conditions. And excels where weaker equipment surrenders. It even makes light work of that brutal environment – the cold chain.
But don’t label the 7530 G2 a bruiser. It’s as agile and flexible as it is powerful. With a dizzying range of applications to help you get the job done.
- You’ve got to try hard to take the 7530 G2 to its limits. It has a drop rating of 2 meters to polished concrete. And it has an IP rating of 67 – the highest IP rating of any handheld computer on the market (meaning it’s pretty much impervious to dust and moisture).
- The 7530 G2 doesn’t care about temperature, either. It can withstand extremes of -30°C to +60°C (-22°F to 140°F). Even when you move between hot and cold environments (condensing environments), the scan window will not frost or be covered with condensation due to our Frost Free Scanning technology.
Ergonomics for the Mobile Worker
- Pick up the 7530 G2 and it hits you. How well-balanced it feels. Something about it immediately feels right.
- And it looks right, too. You can read the bright VGA display even in glaring sun. And the backlit, hard-capped keypad, together with the dual-enter keys, means one-handed use couldn’t be easier. No matter how long the shift lasts.
- The 7530 G2 has a Windows® operating system and fits into your infrastructure, hassle free. And because it’s based on industry standards, you can add apps and accessories as your needs change. So you never need worry that you’ve made a short-sighted decision.
Look What We’ve Packed In
- Integrated Bluetooth® and WiFi or Narrowband WLAN options are all here. The 7530 G2 is as flexible as applications need it to be.