Zebra (formerly Motorola / Psion-Teklogix) LS3400 Laser (1D) Barcode ScannerDiscontinued Replaced by: Zebra (formerly Motorola / Symbol) LS3408-ER Corded Rugged Handheld Laser (1D) Barcode Scanner
Psion LS3400 Laser Scanner
Flexible and Rugged Family of Hand-Held Scanners Ideal for Tough Industrial Environments
The LS3400 Scanner family consists of four rugged scanners rated at IP65 and suited to scanning 1D bar codes in industrial environments.
LS3408ER: This extended range tethered laser scanner has an exceptionally wide working range from 10cm (4 inches) to 14.6m (45 feet).
LS3408FZ: Fuzzy logic technology allows this tethered laser scanner to read dirty, damaged or poorly printed bar codes from 4 inches (10cm) to 84 inches (213.4cm).
LS3478ER:This cordless extended range laser scanner provides all the functionality of the LS3408ER without the cord.
LS3478FZ:This cordless fuzzy logic scanner is an ideal solution to reading dirty, damaged or poorly printed 1D bar codes.
LS3408ER - Flexible working range up to 45 feet
- Rugged ergonomic IP65 sealed industrial design
- Bright laser diode ensures precise aiming at long distances
- Multiple on board interfaces ensure connectivity to existing devices.
LS3408FZ - Fuzzy logic improves bar code scanning performance
- Ergonomic rugged design withstands multiple 2m/6.5 drops to concrete
- Supports reduced space symbologies (RSS)
- Multiple connectivity options ensure plug and play functionality
LS3478ER - Extended range scanner provides excellent depth of field
- Cordless option allows unrestricted bar code scanning
- 2.4 Mhz Bluetooth radio extends wireless connectivity up to 100 meters
- Up to 4 scanners can communicate with a single cradle for maximum efficiency
LS3478FZ - Fuzzy logic cordless scanner provides adaptive scanning of dirty, damaged or poorly printed bar codes
- 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity allows the scanner to move freely within warm or cold environments
- Operating temperature from extreme cold to extreme heat - 20°C to 50°C (-4°F to122°F)
- Lithium ion battery is fully charged within 3 hours, limiting unit downtime