Zebra (formerly Motorola / Psion-Teklogix) Neo Handheld Mobile ComputerDiscontinued Replaced by: Direct Replacement Not Available - Contact Us For Suggested Replacement
Psion Neo Handheld Mobile Computer
You need smaller, lighter data collection tools. But you won’t compromise on power or functionality. Now you don’t have to.
NEO proves that exceptionally good things come in small packages. Its compact size (it weighs just over 275 g) coupled with a raft of features makes it perfect for the mobile workforce.
The pocket dynamo is setting industry alight. Stock checking. Inventory tracking. Light warehouse duty or full-on, in-store retail. NEO takes them all on. You want some?
NEO is small. Very small. But it takes no prisoners.
Retail. Postal and Courier. Warehousing and Distribution. Supply chain. Arenas and sports venues.
NEO plays a key role in them all, every day. And they love it.
Is NEO the most compact, intelligent, rugged handheld computer around? Quite possibly...
It Doesn’t Mess Around
- NEO may be small but don’t be fooled. It’s unbelievably rugged. Which means it’s never out of action. And productivity never dips.
- This lean machine can withstand being dropped from 1.2 meters to polished concrete. Twenty-six times over (it could take more). It packs an IP rating of 54, so you don’t have to worry about dust or moisture. And it can operate in extreme conditions: from -10°C to +50°C (14°F to 122°F).
- Plus, a ten-hour battery life means it lasts the whole shift.
- We always put the worker at the heart of our design. That’s why NEO just feels right. It’s bright, high-resolution colour display is angled towards the user. This makes it a dream to use – unlike the frustrating ‘scan, tilt and squint’ action of other devices.
- And just feel the weight. Or lack of it. The stylish NEO tips the scales at under 10oz.
We Can’t Stop Cramming
- You wanted it, so we’ve given it to you. NEO is Windows®-based and integrates with loads of advanced data capture and communications functions. WLAN and Bluetooth® connectivity – check. VoIP, IM and texting functionality, so you’re never out of touch – that’s here too.
- And there’s no need to fear the future. NEO can easily be expanded to incorporate new technologies, like RFID, as and when your apps demand it.
- Different apps have different requirements. NEO supports them all – it’s available with 48-key alphanumeric or 26-key numeric keyboards.