Zebra (formerly Motorola / Symbol) MC9090-G RFID Handheld RFID ReaderDiscontinued Replaced by: Zebra (formerly Motorola / Symbol) MC9190-G Rugged 802.11 a/b/g Pistol-Grip Mobile Computer
Motorola / Symbol MC9090-G RFID Handheld RFID Readers for Global Deployments
Empower Mobile Workers With Real-Time Comprehensive Advanced Data Capture Capabilities In A Rugged Handheld Computer
Streamline your business operations, reduce errors, and increase your productivity and profitability with the power of the MC9090-G RFID Handhelds from Motorola. The device provides mobile workers throughout the supply chain with complete data capture functionality and real-time connectivity to critical business applications. Workers can read RFID tags, and capture 1D and 2D bar codes as well as images, ensuring seamless integration throughout the enterprise — even when multiple types of product identification and tracking systems are deployed. Handheld, on-the-spot RFID capabilities remove the dependency on fixed readers installed at typical choke points, enabling efficient exception handling, pricing audits and changes, stock picking and more. With support for U.S. frequencies, APAC frequencies and the European standard ETSI EN 302 208, this versatile product line can easily support global deployments. The superior construction is designed to withstand rigorous use in extreme environments and a wide variety of working conditions, providing the flexibility to be used on the manufacturing floor, in the warehouse, on the loading dock, and out in the yard as well as in the back room or out on the sales floor of a retail operation. An anywhere, anytime wireless connection provides the real-time information needed to streamline business processes, increase productivity and enable more strategic decision-making. Support for wireless printing, wireless headsets and more via wireless PAN simplifies everyday use for end-users, while the ergonomic pistol-grip design provides comfort in scan intensive applications, such as shelf price audits and inventory management.
The Power To Meet Your Enterprise Application Requirements
Equipped with the latest advances in mobile technology, the MC9090-G RFID handheld provides support for the richest enterprise applications. Whether your application is simple or complex, the MC9090-G RFID reader delivers performance you can count on — from the latest Intel processor designed for the specific demands of mobility, to robust persistent storage capabilities and multiple advanced data capture options. Windows Mobile 5.0 provides your workers with a familiar feature rich environment — and reduces training requirements. The ability to read and encode RFID tags, capture images as well as scan bar codes enables enterprises to deploy a single device in many business areas, eliminating the need and associated costs for multiple devices in multi-modal data capture environments. Workers can count on ample battery life for a full shift through superior power management. And modular keypads, a rugged touch panel and a display that is easy to view inside and outside provides users with maximum readability, as well as ease-of-use and comfort.
Rugged Construction And Maximum Manageability Deliver A Low TCO
The MC9090-G RFID delivers outstanding investment protection and a low total cost of ownership through superior design, construction, manageability and support services. Adding Motorola Mobility Services Platform (MSP) enables you to quickly and easily provision, track and support all your MC9090-G RFID devices from a central location, delivering an unprecedented level of simplicity and low cost to management of mobile devices. And to help protect your investment, Motorola offers Service from the Start with Comprehensive Coverage.
- Superior Application Flexibility Multi-modal single device supports 1D, 1D ER (extended range, US only) and 2D bar code scanning, RFID and imaging.
- Supports EPC Gen 2 and Dense Reader Mode (DRM) Allows easy integration of RFID as part of your supply chain processes.
- Exceptionally Rugged Construction Gives you the flexibility to work in nearly any environment and dramatically reduces repair and downtime costs. This device passes the industry's most stringent drop and tumble tests, has an IP64 sealing rating and integrated internal antennas.
- Flexibility To Support Global Deployment Needs Multiple configurations available that support standards around the world.
- Pinpoint Locationing Technology Unique combination of audible and visual cues easily guides workers to a specific item: as the device moves closer to the desired item, a beep tone increases in frequency and volume, while a sliding graphical bar increases in size.
- Superior Wireless Connectivity Enable real-time data communications with Integrated 802.11 a/b/g.
- Maximize Software Development Investment Windows Mobile 5.0 and 6.1 provide an advanced mobile operating system for robust application support (Windows or application specific).
- Persistent Storage and Multimedia Application Support Ensure retention of mission-critical data with Intel XScale PXA270 processor and 624 MHz enhanced memory architecture.
- Wirelessly Synchronize, Print, and Connect To A Headset WPAN: Bluetooth v1.2 radio with BT Explorer (Manager included).
- Easy To Read In A Variety Of Lighting Conditions Large QVGA display: exceptional clarity and contrast.
- Forward Scanning, Pistol Grip Ergonomics educes user fatigue in bar code scanning and RFID tag reading intensive applications.
- Integrated Directional Antenna (70 Degree Forward-Looking) Enables isolation of desired tags.
- Familiar Tools API (Application Programming Interface) for Microsoft Windows CE.NET 4.2 and Windows Mobile 5.0 and 6.1 simplify and reduce the time required to develop RFID-enabled applications.