Zebra (formerly Motorola / Symbol) MPM-100 POS TerminalDiscontinued Replaced by: Direct Replacement Not Available - Contact Us For Suggested Replacement
Motorola MPM-100 - POS Terminal
Process Any Type of Payment, Anywhere and Anytime
create An Instant Full-Service Mobile Point-of-Sale
With the Motorola MPM-100, your workers are ready to accept any kind of cashless payment, wherever they happen to be. Whether they are in an aisle in a retail store or in a truck on a delivery route, workers can process Chip and PIN -based credit and debit cards; credit, debit, loyalty and gift cards with a magnetic stripe; and contactless Near Field Communication (NFC) payments made via a mobile phone. And electronic signature capture on the paired mobile computer enables easy completion of credit card transactions.
Brings New Functionality to Your Existing Mobile Computers
Standard Bluetooth 3.0 technology allows this device to easily pair with a wide variety of mobile computers. As a result, you can give workers the mobile device best suited for their job and easily add comprehensive mobile payment acceptance capabilities wherever needed. And since the MPM-100 is compatible with future Bluetooth-enabled mobile computers, you get a superior return on investment.
Security You Can Trust
The payment security technology in the MPM-100 is provided by the global leader in secure electronic payment solutions — VeriFone Systems, Inc. The MPM-100 boasts the highest level of data security available for payment acceptance. Optionally, users can choose VeriShield Total Protect End-to-End Encryption solution, which combines format preserving encryption (FPE ) and a Tamper-Resistant Security Module to protect the encryption keys from attacks. All cardholder and transaction data is encrypted before it leaves the MPM-100, so sensitive payment card data is never visible on your mobile computers, in back-end computer systems or while in transit. The result is peace of mind for you and your customers — and ‘no-fuss’ low-cost PCI compliance.
The MPM-100 is built to handle all day use, inside and outside the enterprise walls. Your workers can count on reliable operation, even if they drop the device on a concrete floor, spill water on it, or need to use it in freezing cold or blazing hot temperatures.
Service from the Start with Comprehensive Coverage delivers true business-class support, eliminating the cost of unforeseen repairs that can substantially increase the cost of mobility and reduce user productivity. This allinclusive service covers normal wear and tear as well as internal and external components damaged through accidental breakage for the device and select accessories, making it easy to keep the MPM-100 up, running and in the hands of your users.
- Transfers secure data faster; enables faster response times between devices; uses less power
Up and running in a second with ScanAndPair
- A quick scan of a bar code instantly pairs the MPM-100 with its host Motorola mobile computer
Compatible with multiple devices and multiple operating systems
- Get more out of your investment and superior future proofing with this Bluetooth-enabled device; supports Windows Mobile and Android
Enterprise class durability
- Survives 4 ft./1.2 m drops to concrete across the operating temperature range and 250 1.64 ft./0.5 m consecutive tumbles (500 drops); also offers IP 54 sealing and an extended operating temperature range
Long life cycle
- Yields a minimum of a half million swipes each of magnetic stripe-based and Chip and PIN -based cards — for a total of a million transactions
Landed smart card reader
- Reads cards more accurately; reduces wear and tear on the smart card
128 x 32 LCD backlit display
- Easy to read for fast and efficient payment processing
- Maximizes uptime for this business critical mobile device
- Enterprise accessories
- Get the accessories you need to simplify life for IT and your workers, from multi-slot chargers to soft and hard holsters
Put the MPM-100 to work in:
- PO S replacement
- Line busting
- Assisted selling
- Sales in trains, airplanes, automobiles and restaurants
- Table side/pool side
Transportation and Logistics
- Service calls