Zebra LS9208i Presentation Omni-Directional Laser (1D) Barcode ScannerDiscontinued Replaced by: Zebra DS9208 Hands-Free Presentation Area Imager (2D) Barcode Scanner
Motorola / Symbol Ls9208i Hands-Free Omni-Directional Presentation Scanner
Speed And Versatility Combine For Increased Productivity At Checkout
The Symbol LS9208i presentation scanner from Motorola delivers both a high-performance processor and an innovative 100-line rastering omni-directional scan pattern for increased productivity at checkout, resulting in higher customer satisfaction. Built for both speed and versatility, the Symbol LS9208i features a small footprint, choice of colors and an optional, adjustable multi-mount stand that is easily adaptable to many point-of-sale environments. And, the extra loud beeper (85dBA) helps users ensure that the bar code has been read.
Flexibility To Meet The Needs Of Many Applications
Capable of reading a wide range of bar codes – from 13 mil (100% UPC) to 4 mil (Code 39) – the Symbol LS9208i enables streamlining of a variety of everyday processes in retail and other environments. In retail operations, such as convenience, grocery, department and specialty stores, the scanner improves throughput at the checkout counter, instantly deactivates EAS security tags and can even help workers identify a product in the back room. In a drug store or pharmacy, the device can also be used to help meet regulatory requirements by verifying prescriptions and managing the administration associated with certain over-the-counter but controlled substances. Employees can quickly scan badges to track time and attendance. Since there is no need to orient the scanner and the bar code, even patrons in a library can scan books in and out — keeping checkout lines moving and check-in bins empty. And, the extra loud 85dBA beeper helps ensure positive user feedback in noisy environments.
Robust New Features Offer Easy Set Up And Reduced Costs
With the 123Scan setup utility, programming and configuring the Symbol LS9208i is made easy and minimizes startup time wherever the scanner is used. The remote scanner management capability enables centralized, network-based scanner deployment and management, dramatically reducing costs. What’s more, multiple onboard interfaces and universal cables further reduce your inventory requirements. For the most investment protection, the Symbol LS9208i also features built-in shock absorption that adds unmatched durability for a scanner in this class. The Symbol LS9208i offers premium features and powerful performance to help you save time and money.
Today’s Most Advanced Presentation Scanner From A Global Leader
In many applications, the feature-rich Symbol LS9208i presentation scanner offers aggressive performance, maximum durability and optimal ergonomics to create a more productive POS environment. When you buy the Symbol LS9208i, you receive the added assurance of purchasing from Motorola — a company with proven solutions and millions of scanner installations worldwide.
- Omni-Directional Scanning and 100-line Rastering Pattern Eliminates the need for exact aim and positioning.
- Single-Line Scan Pattern Perfect for reading bar code menus and pick lists.
- Capable Of Reading Bar Codes Ranging From 13 mil (100% UPC) to 4 mil (Code 39) Enables streamlining of a variety of everyday processes in retail and other environments
- Remote Scanner Management (RSM) Reduces total cost of ownership by enabling remote, network-based device management
- Extra Loud Beeper (85dBAa) Confirms positive decode feedback in noisy environments
- Multiple Onboard Interfaces Protects your hardware investment with flexible host connectivity.
- Universal Cables Allows for easy replacement or upgrade.
- Small Footprint Fits into the tightest cash/wrap environment.
- Adjustable, Multimount Stand Optimizes operator comfort and efficiency.
- Built-In Shock Absorption Protects scan module assembly increasing durability.
- Flash Memory Facilitates updates and customization of product in the field.
- Checkpoint Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) Deactivation Option Saves valuable counter space with integrated antenna.
- Supports 123 Scan Setup Utility Facilitates setup using PC download.
- Reads GS1 DataBar Symbology Ensures compatibility with new symbology.
- Compliant with Global Trade Item Number (GTIN) Capable of Decoding and Transmitting 14-Digit GTINs, Where Appropriate.
- Advanced Data Formatting (ADF) Enables users to modify data prior to sending to host computer, eliminating costly modifications to the host software.