Zebra OneCare Essential Service ContractDiscontinued Replaced by: Zebra OneCare for Enterprise Products (Mobile Computers, Barcode Scanners, RFID)
Zebra OneCare - Essential
Zebra OneCare Essential
Zebra OneCare Essential service is our foundational service offering, with comprehensive coverage, technical support during your local business hours and 3-day turnaround time on repairs. Included for our mobile computers is our unique Device Diagnostic service that will detect WLAN connectivity, memory and battery issues to help triage problems without leaving the hands of the user, preserving productivity. Our user assessment and learning resources help you educate your users on how to use our devices, driving the rapid device adoption that allows you to begin reaping the benefits of your Zebra solutions faster.
Zebra OneCare Essential Features:
- Must be purchased upfront with product or within 30 days
- Repair Turnaround Time: 3 Business Days from Depot Receipt (Depot Receipt is point at which products are received at Zebra’s repair depot.)
- Comprehensive Coverage: Included
- Support Help Desk: 8x5 , Mon – Fri (Tech support operations are open Mon-Fri excluding public holidays for Zebra OneCare Essential contracts.)
- O/S Software Updates: Included
- Device Diagnostics Service for Mobile Computers: Included
- User Assessment / Access to Learning Resources: Included
- Commissioning (Application loading & configuration): Purchasable Option
- Online Repair Service Dashboard: Purchasable Option
- Spares pool management: Not Applicable
- Express Return Shipping (next business-day): Purchasable Option
- Collection Option (only available for IMC/Psion): Purchasable Option available for supported IMC/Psion devices
- Battery Maintenance/Refresh Options for Mobile Computers: Purchasable Option for Mobile Computers
Zebra OneCare - Services that provide high visibility and availability across your Zebra solution
Every day, your Zebra products help you improve overall operational efficiency and accuracy, drive down the cost of doing business and increase workforce productivity. As a result, availability of these products is key to the success of your business and the return on your Zebra investment. Now, you can ensure that your Zebra mobile computing and RFID devices, bar code scanners and wireless LAN infrastructure achieves maximum uptime and peak performance with Zebra OneCare services. You get unmatched support, right from the manufacturer — from experts that offer unparalleled product knowledge. With three service levels to choose from — Essential, Select and Premier — you’ll find a Zebra OneCare offering that will meet your service requirements and your budget. And with global coverage, we’re ready to meet your support needs, no matter where in the world your business is located.
Get the service level you need.
Essential and Select offers software updates and upgrades, varying levels of hardware support, technical support, repair turnaround times, and numerous options to customize your service and visibility requirements to best meet your business needs. Our Premier service is fully customizable, allowing you to select from our overall capability set and create a unique service package that bests meets your productivity and efficiency goals. All of these support services can be purchased within 30 days of your equipment purchase.
If it’s broken, we fix it.
Our Zebra OneCare services are truly comprehensive. Broken display? Cracked outer casing? Damaged scanner exit window? Our plans cover it all, including normal wear and tear and accidental damage. While Zebra’s hardware Warranty covers defects in workmanship and materials, with Zebra OneCare, if it’s broken, we’ll fix it. And when you need to return a device, we make it fast and easy — return requests can be initiated online, anytime of the day or night.
Get unparalleled from-the-manufacturer expertise.
Experienced technical support experts are ready to assist in 16 languages to resolve any issues and minimize the impact on your business operations. Our solution labs and ability to maintain your customer-specific configurations accelerate trouble resolution, so you’re back in business, as soon as possible. And application support specialists can assist with migration to next generation technologies.
NOTE: Services and Service availability may differ by region. Please contact us for details.