Zebra OneCare Select Services Service ContractDiscontinued Replaced by: Zebra OneCare for Enterprise Products (Mobile Computers, Barcode Scanners, RFID)
Zebra OneCare - Select
Zebra OneCare Select
Need a higher level of care? Zebra OneCare Select service delivers more capabilities. If a device needs repair, we ship out a replacement as soon as you notify us and prior to receiving the broken unit. We’ll even commission your mobile computer so it’s ready to use on arrival. No matter what time of the day or night you have a problem, our experts are ready to help. Select service provides a technical support help desk with 24x7 availability. Want visibility to better manage assets within your environment? Our cloud-based visibility service option, powered by our Asset Visibility Platform, provides the location, condition, health, usage patterns and repair history of your device to enhance overall productivity within your business.
Zebra OneCare Select Features:
- Purchased upfront with product or within 30 days.
- Repair Turnaround Time: Replacement shipped on day of request (In NA, a customer-owned spares pool is required for Mobile Computing Devices, managed by Zebra.)
- Support Help Desk: 24x7
- O/S Software Updates: Included
- Device Diagnostics Service for Mobile Computers: Included
- User Assessment / Access to Learning Resources: Included
- Commissioning (Application loading & configuration): Included
- Online Repair Service Dashboard: Included
- Spares pool management: Included (In NA, a customer-owned spares pool is required for Mobile Computing Devices, managed by Zebra.)
- Express Return Shipping (next business-day): Included (In NA, a customer-owned spares pool is required for Mobile Computing Devices, managed by Zebra.)
- Collection Option (only available for IMC/Psion): Purchasable Option available for supported IMC/Psion devices
- Battery Maintenance/Refresh Options for Mobile Computers: Purchasable Option for Mobile Computers
A higher level of care, delivering more capabilities:
- Replacement Service: If a device needs repair, replacements are shipped out as soon as you notify us — before we receive your broken unit. ? We’ll even commission your mobile computer, so the device is ready to use on arrival.
- 24/7: No matter what time of the day or night you have a problem, our experts are ready to help. ?Select service provides a technical support help desk with 24x7 availability.
- Asset Visibility: Cloud-based visibility service option, powered by our Asset Visibility Platform ?Provides the location, condition and usage patterns of your device to enhance worker productivity.
Zebra OneCare - Services that provide high visibility and availability across your Zebra solution
Every day, your Zebra products help you improve overall operational efficiency and accuracy, drive down the cost of doing business and increase workforce productivity. As a result, availability of these products is key to the success of your business and the return on your Zebra investment. Now, you can ensure that your Zebra mobile computing and RFID devices, bar code scanners and wireless LAN infrastructure achieves maximum uptime and peak performance with Zebra OneCare services. You get unmatched support, right from the manufacturer — from experts that offer unparalleled product knowledge. With three service levels to choose from — Essential, Select and Premier — you’ll find a Zebra OneCare offering that will meet your service requirements and your budget. And with global coverage, we’re ready to meet your support needs, no matter where in the world your business is located.
Get the service level you need.
Essential and Select offers software updates and upgrades, varying levels of hardware support, technical support, repair turnaround times, and numerous options to customize your service and visibility requirements to best meet your business needs. Our Premier service is fully customizable, allowing you to select from our overall capability set and create a unique service package that bests meets your productivity and efficiency goals. All of these support services can be purchased within 30 days of your equipment purchase.
If it’s broken, we fix it.
Our Zebra OneCare services are truly comprehensive. Broken display? Cracked outer casing? Damaged scanner exit window? Our plans cover it all, including normal wear and tear and accidental damage. While Zebra’s hardware Warranty covers defects in workmanship and materials, with Zebra OneCare, if it’s broken, we’ll fix it. And when you need to return a device, we make it fast and easy — return requests can be initiated online, anytime of the day or night.
Get unparalleled from-the-manufacturer expertise.
Experienced technical support experts are ready to assist in 16 languages to resolve any issues and minimize the impact on your business operations. Our solution labs and ability to maintain your customer-specific configurations accelerate trouble resolution, so you’re back in business, as soon as possible. And application support specialists can assist with migration to next generation technologies.
NOTE: Services and Service availability may differ by region. Please contact us for details.