Zebra QL320 Plus (QL320+) QL Plus Series 3" Direct Thermal Mobile Barcode Label PrinterDiscontinued Replaced by: Zebra QLn320 QLn Series 3" Direct Thermal Mobile Barcode Label Printer
Zebra QL320 Plus Mobile Printer
Durable Mobile Printers to Meet Your Changing Business Needs.
Need a printing partner tough enough for the concrete jungle? The durable QL Plus series of direct thermal mobile printers can survive everything from warehouse floors to parking lots. Plus, these powerful printers with secure wireless connectivity process and print labels/receipts with complex graphics and fonts quickly.
The QL Plus series of direct thermal printers has been designed with the most advanced technology in rubberized over-molding to maintain robust construction and minimal weight. With center-loading media, battery monitoring and an LCD, these printers provide user-friendly options to keep your business moving.
QL Plus series mobile printers enabled with secure wireless options are easily integrated into your infrastructure. Just a glance at the LCD, and you can read your network settings, or check the communications status. In addition, each printer can be assigned a unique IP address for monitoring over the network, and messages can be sent to the printer using the POP3 functionality. All of these features make the QL Plus printer an integral part of your network environment.
The QL Plus series’ wireless modules in Bluetooth® 2.0 or 802.11b/g offer the flexibility to adjust to a wide range of connectivity needs.
QL Plus Series Thermal Printers
- For complex mobile printing applications requiring advanced wireless connectivity, complex graphics and tailored applications
- Print speeds up to 4 inches per second
- Vertical or horizontal printing
- RS-232, USB 2.0 or wireless connections
- 16MB RAM/8MB Flash memory
- Print method: Direct thermal
- Rubber-infused plastic over-mold design for tough conditions
- Battery monitoring via a battery low indicator light or gauge on the LCD
- Lithium ion battery
- OpenACCESS™ design and center locking media loading
- Label Vista™ and Windows® printer drivers
- QuickFlip™ peel and present mode
- 32-bit processor