Zebra R110PAX4 Printer EngineDiscontinued Replaced by: Direct Replacement Not Available - Contact Us For Suggested Replacement
Zebra R110PAX4 Print Engine
If your business must comply with radio frequency identification (RFID) mandates, look to Zebra’s R110PAX4 to help you jump-start the process. Zebra’s PAX print engines are performance leaders in mission-critical print-and-apply applications. We’ve coupled the performance of PAX with RFID technology to empower you with a one-stop shop for identifying cases and pallets.
The R110PAX4 is the only print engine to embed ThingMagic’s Mercury4e reader/encoder module, which supports multiple protocols. The R110PAX4 is offered in both right-hand and left-hand versions and 203- and 300-dpi models. In addition, RFID processes are optimized for faster throughput, while RFID counters keep track of good and unusable labels. The R110PAX4 embeds ThingMagics’ Mercury4e, which supports both multiple antennas and multiple protocols, including UHF EPC-compliant Class 1, Gen 2; ISO 18000-06B; and Philips UCode 1.19. The reader’s unique software architecture allows for simple firmware upgrades for new protocols—providing solid investment protection for your RFID initiatives. The R110PAX4 also offers sophisticated features such as XMLEnabled printing, auto-calibration, multiple power settings and flexible inlay placement, which are demanded for leading RFID applications today.
- Fully integrated ThingMagic® UHF RFID reader/ encoder for
- ISO 18000-6B
- EPC EPC Class 1, Gen 2
- Multi-level Element Energy Control™ (E3™) for superior print quality
- Internal real-time clock
- Print methods: Thermal transfer or direct thermal 32-bit 133 MHz RISC processor
- Zebra printer driver for Windows® 3.X and Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP/2003 operating systems
- XML-Enabled printing: direct-connect integration for bar code label printing; eliminates license fees and print server hardware and lowers customization and programming costs