Zebra S4M 4" Industrial Barcode Label PrinterDiscontinued Replaced by: Zebra ZT220 4" Industrial Barcode Label Printer
Zebra S4M Thermal Printer
S4M™—The Simple Way to Add Dependable Printing
Whether you’re new to bar coding, upgrading from an older Stripe® or desktop printer, or adding new printers, Zebra’s S4M thermal printer delivers an affordable solution for many labeling requirements.
Designed for the budget-minded, this printer offers you ease of use, the durability of a metal frame/case, and a full 8” media roll capacity that means fewer label changes. The S4M is an outstanding value compared to similar printers in the market.
Simple to Use
The S4M printer offers a variety of ways to connect—from serial, parallel, and USB interfaces to internal 10/100 Ethernet or IEEE 802.11b/g—for simple system integration. And it will fit right in with your other Zebra printers because it speaks the same programming languages (ZPL® and EPL™). Plus, Zebra’s APL™ language lets you easily change from other-brand printers to S4M printers without changing your label formats.
- Print methods: Direct thermal;Thermal transfer (optional)
- Construction: Die-cast metal frame with sheet metal enclosure
- Metal media cover with enlarged clear window
- Element Energy Equalizer™ (E3™) for superior print quality
- XML-Enabled printing: direct-connect integration for bar code label printing; eliminates license fees and print server hardware and lowers customization and programming costs
- Back-lit LCD control panel
- Parallel, USB 1.1 and RS-232 serial ports