Zebra TLP 3844-Z 3Discontinued Replaced by: Direct Replacement Not Available - Contact Us For Suggested Replacement
Zebra TLP 3844-Z Desktop Printer
High-Quality Desktop Printers Deliver Unmatched Reliability and Versatility
Zebra’s Desktop printer family offers a comprehensive choice of direct thermal (LP) and thermal transfer (TLP) models for 2- and 4-inch wide printing—each with distinctive characteristics to ensure your specific application is fully satisfied.
Small Size with No Compromise in Performance
Media loading is simplified thanks to the OpenACCESS™ design, which tucks the printhead into the printer’s top cover, and provides a clear media window for easy monitoring. Just drop the media in, shut the cover, and start printing! Maximize workplace efficiency with a 5-inch media roll capacity (for fewer label roll changes) and a space-saving, compact design. Their durable, dual-wall construction ensures that Desktop series printers will withstand rough handling in your busy work environment.
Flexible Networking and Connectivity
For optimal integration in today’s IT environments, select from serial, parallel, and USB interfaces, or opt for Ethernet networking via Zebra’s ZebraNet® PrintServer II. Zebra’s ZPL II®-based desktop printers offer easy-to-use advanced printer management with ZebraNet™ Bridge Enterprise.
The Desktop Series Printers Integrate Easily into a Variety of Mid- to Low-Volume Printing Applications Including:
- Warehouse shelf labeling and inventory control
- Healthcare specimen labeling and patient tracking
- Retail product marking, shelf labeling, and coupon and receipt printing
- E-commerce postage
- Print method: Direct thermal (LP) or direct thermal/thermal transfer (TLP)
- Construction: ABS double-walled casing
- OpenACCESS™ design
- Head up sensor
- Serial, parallel, and USB interfaces
- Windows® drivers (95, 98, NT v.4.0, 2000, XP)
- Windows printer utilities
- ZebraDesigner™ basic label design software