Zebra TTP 7030 Kiosk PrinterDiscontinued Replaced by: Direct Replacement Not Available - Contact Us For Suggested Replacement
Zebra TTP 7030 Kiosk Printer
The TTP 7030 is a fast, reliable and versatile kiosk printer specially designed for unattended operation. It’s built to work in harsh environments such as heat, cold, and vibration. And with the jam-preventing loop presenter, guillotine cutter, and pull detector, the TTP 7030 provides trouble-free operation. The only maintenance required is to replace the media roll. The TTP 7030 can support 3.15”/80 mm to 4.4”/112 mm media width, plus a wide printing format that provides room for extensive information or graphics, allowing Web or A4 pages to be downscaled into pocket format. When connected via USB interface, the printer is plug-and-play compatible with Windows, or the printer can be addressed directly from the kiosk software in text mode. The TTP 7030 has Flash memory to store large downloaded files like fonts and graphics.
Zebra Kiosk Receipt Printer Advantages:
Unremitting Reliability to Keep Kiosks Printing
Optimized for tough printing environments where durability, reliability and minimal maintenance and ease of use are critical, Zebra printers maximize uptime and minimize upkeep.
Easy to Integrate in Kiosk Designs
A small footprint and flexible mounting options make Zebra printers ideal for a variety of applications—whether embedded in a custom kiosk solution or Zebra’s Kiosk Print Station.
As part of a self-service kiosk solution, Zebra printers help companies improve service, raise customer satisfaction, increase revenue, and lower operational costs.
- Direct thermal receipt printing for 3.15"/80 mm or 4.4"/112 mm width media
- Looping presenter with pull detector
- Retract & retain function optional
- Auto media loading
- Various media mounting options behind and below give flexibility to kiosk design, up to 9.8"/250 mm dia. media rolls
- USB connectivity standard
- RS232 serial connectivity optional
- 203-dpi printing
- Windows® drivers for plug and play
- Prints any font, code-page, bar code, and graphics supported by the operating system