Zebra Repair & Maintenance
Don’t lose time and money waiting on Zebra product repairs. The Legacy National Service Center provides expert repair of Zebra barcode scanners, Zebra printers, and other devices. We cover all device issues and provide telephone support and upfront service costs for complete transparency.
As one of the largest service centers in the United States, Legacy has performed more than 150,000 repairs to date. Our factory-trained technicians and reliable, state-of-the-art diagnostics ensure reliability and fast turnaround time. In addition, our multi-vendor service agreements allow you to place different types of Zebra hardware under one service umbrella—an easy choice over managing multiple vendors / manufacturers / agreements.
If you’re using Zebra devices, you may already be using Legacy! Many sellers of extended maintenance contracts and even some manufacturers have long used Legacy to perform service on Zebra devices covered by their contracts.
Zebra Extended Service Agreements
An Extended Service Agreement provides repair services for periods of one to five years and covers all parts and labor necessary to repair the Zebra units covered by the contract. All equipment must be in good working condition prior to being placed under the agreement, and contract premiums are due in advance for agreement to be in effect.
- Using our online Service Request tool, simply ship the equipment to Legacy and it will be repaired and shipped back to you.
- Return shipping via UPS or FedEx ground or equivalent method is included; expedited shipping is available when needed at additional cost.
- You may also request that Zebra mobile computers and data terminals be shipped back loaded with client-provided software.
Zebra Flat Rate Repair
Zebra units are repaired for published flat rate prices. (On rare occasions, a device will be too severely damaged to qualify for flat rate repair; in that instance, a time and materials repair quote will be generated and submitted for customer approval.)
- A rapid yet comprehensive evaluation of each unit occurs on the day of receipt by specially trained senior Legacy technicians or repair team leaders in order to confirm eligibility for flat rate repair.
- A purchase order number may be provided online at the time you request a repair authorization to ensure fastest repair service.
- Alternatively, we will notify you automatically by 2:00 PM on the day we receive your equipment that an online estimate is ready for approval using Legacy’s Service Management Portal system.
- Turnaround times are usually 2 to 3 days from the repair approval date.
Zebra Advance Exchange Service
For mission critical environments, Legacy will maintain a spare pool of your Zebra equipment and ship spares at your direction along with instructions for returning the non-working device being replaced. Upon return to Legacy, the non-working equipment will be repaired and put back into the spare pool inventory awaiting re-deployment.