Honeywell Repair & Maintenance
Think the manufacturer’s warranty will protect your investment in Honeywell barcode scanners and printers? Think again. To get the protection you need at a price you can afford, turn to the Legacy National Service Center.
Legacy provides the most comprehensive range of coverage, for everything from normal wear to manufacturer defects to accidental damage of displays, keyboards, and cases. You can rely on our state-of-the-art diagnostics and factory-trained technicians to provide expert repairs for Honeywell devices.
Have different types of hardware? There’s no need to manage multiple agreements from different vendors and manufacturers. Legacy lets you put them all under a single service umbrella.
Legacy is one of the largest service centers in the United States. We’ve performed more than 150,000 repairs to date, and we are used for service by many sellers of extended maintenance contracts as well as some manufacturers. Now let us show you how we can meet your needs.
Honeywell Extended Service Agreements
An Extended Service Agreement provides repair services for periods of one to five years and covers all parts and labor necessary to repair the Honeywell units covered by the contract. All equipment must be in good working condition prior to being placed under the agreement and contract premiums are due in advance for agreement to be in effect.
- Using our online Service Request tool, simply ship the equipment to Legacy and it will be repaired and shipped back to you.
- Return shipping via UPS or FedEx ground or equivalent method is included; expedited shipping is available when needed at additional cost.
- Clients may also request that mobile computers and data terminals be shipped back loaded with client-provided software.
Honeywell Flat Rate Repair
Honeywell units are repaired for published flat rate prices. (On rare occasions, a device will be too severely damaged to qualify for flat rate repair; in that instance, a time and materials repair quote will be generated and submitted for customer approval.)
- To confirm eligibility for flat rate repair, each unit is evaluated on the day of receipt by Legacy's specially trained senior technicians or repair team leaders.
- A purchase order number may be provided online at the time you request a repair authorization to ensure fastest repair service.
- Alternatively, we will notify you automatically by 2:00 PM on the day we receive your equipment that an online estimate is ready for approval using Legacy’s Service Management Portal system.
- Turnaround times for Honeywell devices are usually 2 to 3 days from the repair approval date.
Honeywell Advance Exchange Service
For mission critical environments, Legacy will maintain a spare pool of your Honeywell equipment and ship spares at your direction. Need overnight delivery? No problem.
We’ll also provide instructions for returning your non-working device. Upon return to Legacy, non-working equipment will be repaired and put back into the spare pool inventory awaiting re-deployment.