Intermec Repair & Maintenance
Legacy puts expert repair service for Intermec barcode scanners, printers, and other devices within your reach. We provide complete coverage for all issues, with flexible options, fast turn-around times, and no hidden fees.
See why the Legacy National Service Center has been chosen for more than 150,000 repairs and counting!
- We are one of the largest service centers in the United States, and are used for service by sellers of extended maintenance contracts and some manufacturers—in fact, you may already be using us!
- Our technicians are factory-trained and use state-of-the-art diagnostics—ensuring complete reliability.
- With multi-vendor service agreements, different types of hardware are covered under one service umbrella—there’s no need to manage multiple vendors / manufacturers / agreements.
Intermec Extended Service Agreements
An Extended Service Agreement provides repair services for periods of one to five years and covers all parts and labor necessary to repair the Intermec units covered by the contract. All equipment must be in good working condition prior to being placed under the agreement and contract premiums are due in advance for agreement to be in effect.
- Using our online Service Request tool, simply ship the equipment to Legacy and it will be repaired and shipped back to you.
- Return shipping via UPS or FedEx ground or equivalent method is included. If needed, expedited shipping is available for an additional cost.
- You may also request that Intermec mobile computers and data terminals be shipped back loaded with client-provided software.
Intermec Flat Rate Repair
Intermec units are repaired for published flat rate prices. (On rare occasions, a device may be damaged too severely to qualify for flat rate repair; in that instance, a time and materials repair quote will be generated and submitted for customer approval.)
- A rapid yet comprehensive evaluation of each unit occurs on the day of receipt by specially trained senior Legacy technicians or repair team leaders in order to confirm eligibility for flat rate repair.
- A purchase order number may be provided online at the time you request a repair authorization to ensure fastest repair service.
- Alternatively, we will notify you automatically by 2:00 PM on the day we receive your equipment that an online estimate is ready for approval using Legacy’s Service Management Portal system.
- Turnaround times for Intermec devices are usually 2 to 3 days from the repair approval date.
Intermec Advance Exchange Service
For mission critical environments, Legacy will maintain a spare pool of your Intermec equipment and ship spares at your direction along with instructions for returning the non-working device being replaced. Upon return to Legacy, the non-working equipment will be repaired and put back into the spare pool inventory awaiting re-deployment.