Datalogic CBX100 / CBX500 Industrial Connection Box
Datalogic CBX100 / CBX500 Industrial Connection Boxes
The CBX100 and CBX500 are industrial connection boxes designed to speed up Datalogic Automation 1D/2D code readers installation, configuration and maintenance tasks. CBX100 and CBX500 feature an extremely low cost of ownership by reducing installation time, and, in cases of replacement, minimizing system downtime.
CBX100 and CBX500 feature IP65 (NEMA 4) protection class and 0 to 50 °C (32 to 122 °F) operating temperature. With its specific plastic and rubber materials, CBX100LT dedicated model features an operating temperature down to -35°C (-31°F).
- Designed to speed up installation, configuration and maintenance tasks for Datalogic Automation’s 1D/2D code readers
- Ownership costs are considerably lowered by reduced installation time, and, in cases of replacement, by minimized system down time
- Installation is simplified thanks to accessible through holes for mounting screws with closed box.
- Pinout standardization simplifies wiring to the appropriate terminal block
- IP65 (NEMA 4) protection class and 0 to 50 °C (32 to 122 °F) operating temperature.
Connection modules connect 2K, 4K, 6K, 8K and Matrix family to host system. Provide also connectivity to most important fieldbus network.
- Standard connectivity solution for Datalogic Automation offer
- Extremely low cost of ownership
- IP65 (NEMA 4) rated industrial design
- Flexible mounting and simplified wiring to speed up the installation
- Reliable Backup and Restore feature to minimize plant downtime
- Open architecture allows comfortable connectivity to Ethernet TCP/IP, Profibus, DeviceNet, Ethernet/IP and other common networks.
- Multilanguage Display for easy monitoring and troubleshooting
- Visible Power and I/O indicators and Power On/Off switch